The article argues that the formation of «digital» educational conditions for the development of competencies of participants in strategic planning requires the creation of a training platform that allows you to implement new approaches and methods of training in the digital economy. The main trends of modern «digital» education have been specified, among which are: the rapid development of learning VR technologies; active implementation of the principles and technologies of «problem», «interactive», «imitation» and «blended» learning in the educational process; preservation of the trend of «gamerization» of education; further focus on the formation of individual learning paths. It has been substantiated that the following criteria should be put in the basis of a comparative analysis of training platforms in the context of their use for the formation of competencies in the field of strategic planning: user convenience; the nature of the form of communication; educational content management features; used tools of motivation; formed business model; user management specifics; used electronic diagnostics training. The results of a comparative assessment of 15 Russian and foreign training platforms for the above criteria are presented. Based on the results of the analysis, recommendations were made on the effective use of training platforms for the formation of competencies in the field of strategic planning
Keywords: strategic planning, learning platforms, digital economy, massive open online course, learning management system.
- G. Zikerman, D. Linder. Gejmifikaciya v biznese. Kak probit’sya skvoz’ shum i zavladet’ vnimaniem sotrudnikov i klientov. [Gamification in business. How to break through the noise and capture the attention of employees and customers]. Moscow, 2014. 272 р. (In Russ.)
- United Nations (UN) Convention on technical and vocational education. http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=INT&n=15589#00483415366004778 . (In Russ.)
- National platform «Open education». https://openedu.ru/course. (In Russ.)
- Obuchenie na protyazhenii zhizni v usloviyah novoj ehkonomiki. (Seriya «Aktual’nye voprosy razvitiya obrazovaniya».) [Lifelong learning in the new economy (Series «Topical issues of education development»)]. Moscow, 2006. 264 p. (In Russ.)
- Pedagogicheskij ehnciklopedicheskij slovar’ [Pedagogical encyclopedic dictionary]/Ed. by B. M. Bim-Bad; ed. count: M. M. Bezrukikh, V. A. Bolotov, L. S. Glebova et al. Moscow, 2003. 528 p. (In Russ.)
- The order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of November 12, 2015 № 1327 «About the approval of the Federal state educational standard of the higher education in the direction of preparation 38.03.01 “Economy” (bachelor’s level)». https://base.garant.ru/71265458. (In Russ.)
- C. J. Bonk, C. R. Graham (Eds.). Handbook of blended learning: Global Perspectives, local designs. San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer Publishing. (In press.)
- Lifelong Learning in the Global Knowledge Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries A World Bank Report 2003 The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The World Bank. http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTLL/Resources/Lifelong-Learning-in-the-Global-Knowledge-Economy/lifelonglearning_GKE.pdf.
- Pearson VUE: The global leader in computer-based testing. https://home.pearsonvue.com.
- R. Revans. Action learning: New techniques for management. London: Blond & Briggs, Ltd., 1980. 239 p.
- Udacity. https://www.udacity.com/courses/all.