Based on an innovative methodology for analyzing the intersection of the life cycles of nuclear energy resources and nuclear power units (the socalled «economic cross» methodology), the technological requirements of the nuclear energy industry of Russia and the world for the medium term are assessed, possible directions of economic modeling of the consequences of its development in the framework of technological Rosa-tom state corporation opportunities. The economic feasibility of introducing innovative technology of fast neutron reactors and the formation of a two-component nuclear energy with the closure of the nuclear fuel cycle (СNFC), in the context of the conceptual transformations taking place in the global energy sector in the medium term, is substantiated. A preliminary forecast has been made of the prospects for the innovative development of two-component nuclear energy with nuclear fuel cycle based on modeling intersections of production and resource sectoral technological cycles. Concrete examples of the application of the innovative methodology of the «economic cross» to solve the problem of identifying the economic prospects of strategic intersectoral cooperation in the framework of the closure of the nuclear fuel cycle at the regional level are developed
Keywords: innovations, forecasting technique, nuclear energy, closure of the nuclear fuel cycle (CNFC), two-component nuclear energy, model of the «economic cross»
- A. Yu. Petrov, A. V. Shutikov, N. N. Ponomarev-Stepnoy et al. Prospects for creating a two-component nuclear power system//«Izvestiya vuzov. Nuclear energy». № 2. 2019. P. 5-15.
- L. Kolbina. New BN-800 fast neutron reactor//Expert-Ural. 2015. № 14 (640). http://www.acexpert.ru/archive/nomer-14-640/bistriy-razumom-1.html.
- Portal of state programs of the Russian Federation, https://programs.gov.ru.
- L. Devos. Advantages of processing and recycling of SNF-M.: Atomeco, 2015. http://www.atomeco.org/mediafiles/u/files/2015/Materials/Devos.pdf.
- A. Nabiullina. China's Experience in transition to sustainable development: building a «green economy»//World and national economy. 2019. № 1 (47). P. 101.
- O. G. Komlev, A. V. Kondaurov, G. I. Toshinsky. Nuclear power stations of low and medium power WITH SVBR-100 RU//Closing the fuel cycle of nuclear power based on fast neutron reactors. Tomsk: AKME-engineering JSC, 2018.
- N. Mayhew. The IAEA supports Member States in the implementation of the Paris Agreement on climate change//Nuclear Technology for Climate: mitigation, monitoring and adaptation. 2018. Vol. 59(3).
- Y. Amano. The importance of safe, secure and sustainable spent fuel management//Management of Spent Fuel from Nuclear Power Reactors. 2019. Vol. 60 (2).
- S. F. Shepelev. Power unit with RU BN-1200//Closing the fuel cycle of nuclear power based on fast neutron reactors. Tomsk: AKME-engineering JSC, 2018.
- A. V. Putilov, V. P. Kuchinov, V. N. Chervyakov, D. S. Smirnov. Scientific and technological forecasting-tools for evaluating the strategy of innovative development of twocomponent nuclear energy//Innovations. 2019. № 8. P. 2-9.
- E. V. Muravjev. JE in the total production of electricity. Growth strategy//«Closing the fuel cycle of nuclear power based on fast neutron reactors». Tomsk: AKME-engineering JSC, 2018. P. 21-45.
- A. V. Putilov, A. G. Vorbev, D. V. Timokhin, M. Yu. Razorenov. Using the «economic cross» method in calculating the need for nuclear fuel for the development of nuclear energy//«Non-Ferrous metals». 2013. № 9. P. 18-26.
- A. V. Putilov, A. G. Vorobyov. Principles of forming the «economic cross» in forecasting the development of the nuclear energy industry//«Economics in industry». 2013. № 1. P. 33-41.