The article addresses the issues of comprehensive teaching the olympiad programming. Method of managing the process of teaching olympiad
programming includes the following steps: the selection of students with the ability to olympiad programming; assessment and development of personal and psychological qualities (further PPQ) necessary for participating in olympiads; managing the process of preparation for individual olympiads; formation of teams management, taking into account the PPQ; managing the process of preparing teams for participating in olympiads. The scientific novelty of the proposed method lies in assessment and development of PPQ of students in the process of preparation for olympiads; in the use of algorithms of fireflies and schools of fish to increase the efficiency of managing the process of preparation for individual and team olympiads. To automate the proposed method, there was developed a software containing the following modules: PPQ analysis module; PPQ training module; a math unit with swarm intelligence algorithms implemented; module for information management of preparation for the olympiad; database that provides data exchange between modules. The algorithm of managing the process of teaching olympiad programming based on suggested method with the use of developed software is described in the article
Keywords: preparation management, olympiad programming, swarm intelligence algorithms, teams formations, training path
- V. A. Krayvanova. Olympiad programming as an effective tool for training professional programmers//Bulletin of the Novosibirsk state university. Seriya: «Informatsionnye tekhnologii». 2012. Tom 10. № 4. P. 51-56. (In Russian.)
- A. I. Popov, D. V. Polyakov. Methods of training students for team world championship in programming//Bulletin TSTU. 2012. Vol. 18. № 3. P. 762-766.
- N. P. Puchkov. Olimpiadnoe dvizhenie kak forma organizatsii obucheniya v vuze [Olympiad movement as a form of organization of study at a university]. Tambov: Publishing house Tambov State Technical University, 2009. 180 p.
- A. Yu. Rodionov. Intellekt-trening dlya vsekh vozrastov: Trenirovka pamyati, skorochtenie, izuchenie inostrannykh yazykov, matematicheskie sposobnosti [Intelligence training for all ages: memory training, speed reading, learning foreign languages, mathematical abilities]. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2004. 176 p.
- T. A. Barysheva. Kreativnost'. Diagnostika i razvitie: Monografiya [Creativity. Diagnosis and Development: Monograph]. St. Petersburg, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, 2002. 205 p.
- E. Yu. Brunner. Luchshe, chem supervnimanie: Metodiki diagnostiki i psikhokorrektsii [Better Than Supervision: Diagnostic and Psychocorrection Techniques]. Rostov-na-Donu: Feniks, 2006. 316 p.
- A. P. Karpenko. Sovremennye algoritmy poiskovoy optimizatsii. Algoritmy, vdokhnovlennye prirodoy: uchebnoe posobie [Modern search engine optimization algorithms. Algorithms inspired by nature]. Moscow: Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 2017. 446 p.
- O. P. Eliseev. Praktikum po psikhologii lichnosti Workshop on personality psychology]. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2010. 512 p.
- N. P. Fetiskin. Sotsial'no-psikhologicheskaya diagnostika razvitiya lichnosti i malykh grupp [Socio-psychological diagnosis of the development of personality and small groups]. Moscow: Publishing Institute of Psychotherapy, 2002. 339 p.
- S. P. Yanukovich, T. V. Mrochek, D. S. Orekhovskiy. [Control of independent work of students of IT-specialties through automation]. Materialy, oborudovanie i resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii: materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii [materials International scientific and technical conference «Materials, equipment and resource-saving technologies»]. Mogilev: Belarusian-Russian University, 2019. 398 p. (In Russian.)
- N. E. Ravikovich. Trening komandoobrazovaniya. Tseli, diagnosticheskie metodiki [Team building training. Goals, diagnostic techniques, games]. Moscow: Genezis, 2003. 112 p.
- D. M. Ramendik. Trening lichnostnogo rosta: Uchebnoe posobie [Personal Growth Training: Study Guide]. Moscow: Forum: Infra-M (Professional'noe obrazovanie), 2007. 176 p.