The article is devoted to the development of a scenario forecast for the development of Russian territorial innovation clusters based on the project approach by assessing their strategic potential and constructing the ARIMA model. The study is based on the assessment of panel data from a number of clusters of the Russian Federation among the most significant territorial innovation clusters of the Volga Federal District, which are actively implementing a project approach in their activities, for the period 2012-2018. The results obtained during the development of the forecast made it possible to draw reasonable conclusions about the state and development prospects of the studied innovation clusters, which are among the most significant for the development of the National Innovation Infrastructure of the Russian Federation as a whole. These findings are of particular importance for substantiating the strategic directions of development of territorial innovation clusters in the context of potential structural instability of the global and national economic markets
Keywords: region, territorial innovative cluster, strategic potential, methodology, model, evaluation, forecast
- A. V. Babkin, A. O. Novikov. The cluster as a subject of the economy: essence, current state, development//Scientific and Technical Journal of St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University. Economic sciences. 2016. № 1 (235). P. 9-29.
- The annual report on the activities in 2018 of the association «Non-profit partnership» Kama innovative territorial-production cluster». http://www.innokam.ru/docs/20190208-10125199.pdf.
- Cluster policy: achieving global competitiveness/Under total. ed. L. M. Gokhberg, O. V. Fomicheva, A. E. Shadrina. M .: NRU HSE, 2017.
- Cluster policy: achieving global competitiveness. Issue 2/Under total. ed. L. M. Gokhberg, O. V. Fomicheva, A. E. Shadrina. M.: HSE, 2018.
- V. V. Kuzmina, A. A. Tsvykh. Analysis and assessment of the structure and dynamics of the revenue of the state budget of the Russian Federation for 2014-2017//Economics, Business, Innovation: a collection of articles of the III International scientific-practical conference. In 2 parts. Pensa: ICSN «Science and Education», 2018. P. 85-87.
- L. V. Marabaeva, O. A. Sokolov, I. A. Gorin. Statistical toolkit for assessing the strategic potential of territorial innovation clusters//Statistics in the conditions of the digital economy: Materials of international scientific-practical conf. Saransk: Publisher V. S. Afanasyev, 2019. P. 12-17.
- L. V. Marabaeva, O. A. Sokolov, I. A. Gorin, A. E. Suvaeva. Assessment of the strategic potential of the territorial innovation clusters of the Russian Federation: verification of the methodology//Bulletin of the Research Institute for the Humanities under the Government of the Republic of Mordovia. 2019. № 4 (52). P. 180-193.
- Y. S. Polozhentseva. The cluster approach to the analysis of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation//Bulletin of the Southwestern State University. 2012. № 4-3 (43). P. 31-38.
- Rating of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Issue 2/Ed. L. M. Hochberg. M.: HSE, 2014.
- Rating of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Issue 3/Ed. L. M. Hochberg. M.: HSE, 2015.
- Rating of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Issue 4/Ed. L. M. Hochberg. M.: HSE, 2016.
- Rating of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Issue 5/Ed. L. M. Hochberg. M.: HSE, 2017.
- Russian statistical yearbook. 2018: stat. sb. M.: Rosstat, 2018. 694 p.
- Technopark-Mordovia. 2019: stat. sb. Saransk: Autonomous institution «Technopark-Mordovia», 2018. 62 p.
- A. V. Fedoseev, L. S. Murygina, Ya. M. Borisenko. Formation of the institution of public-private partnership as a factor in attracting investment in the domestic economy// Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2018. № 1 (90). P. 1279-1282.
- C. Anstey. (2018, September 13). JPMorgan Predicts the Next Financial Crisis Will Strike in 2020. Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-13/jpmorgan-sees-liquiditywildcard-in-gauging-depth-of-next-crisis.