Main factors and reasons, inhibiting innovative activity of the Russian corporations are analyzed. Benefits of corporations’ participation in venture projects are identified. Intra-corporate mechanisms and criteria for selecting innovative projects are considered. Dependence of pricing models, employed for a new product, on projected sources of returning investments into a project is analyzed. Classification of types of corporations’ innovative strategies is offered
Keywords: corporation, innovative strategy, pricing model, motivation, venture funding
- S. A. Krasinikov. Managerial mistakes in the sphere of corporate innovations: reasons and ways to minimize them//Problems of management theory and practice. 2018. № 11. P. 104-105.
- RBC, 28.01.2019.
- Clayton M. Christensen. The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail. Moscow: Albina Publisher, 2018.
- RBC, 18.04.2019.
- V. Latsanych. New telco: how cellular operators will change in the «digital» era, RBC.
- Vedomosti, 03.03.2019.
- Management. Holding Management/Edited by S. A. Krasilnikov. M.: Urait, 2018.
- The Wall Street Journal – Vedomosti, 13.09.2018.
- I. V. Lipsits. Pricing. Practicum. Moscow: Urait, 2018.
- Harvard Business Review – Vedomosti, 28.05.2019.
- RBC, 27.06.2019.