In article stages of development of innovative infrastructure of universities and their role in the formation and development of the regional innovation system. A comprehensive approach to building a structural model of the innovation infrastructure of the region, where one of the key components is the integration of innovative infrastructure of universities in the innovation system of the region. Shows the development of innovation infrastructure of the University on the example of fsbei HPE «Kursk State University», which promotes innovative ideas and bringing them to their specific manufacturers, as well as the formation of personnel potential of innovative development of the region.
Ключевые слова: investment activity, innovation infrastructure, innovation system
1. Source: the Strategy of innovative development of Russia for the period up to 2020 [Electronic resource] URL: http://innovation.gov.ru/taxonomy/term/586
2. Source: Innovation in Russia [Electronic resource] URL: http://innovation.gov.ru/
3. Source: Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] URL: http://xn--80abucjiibhv9a.xn--p1ai/
4. Kudinov, V. A. An Integrated approach to building and developing innovation infrastructure ensuring of innovative activity of the region [text] / V. A. Kudinov, M. F. Zozulich // Bulletin of economic integration. – 2015. – № 9-10.
5. Zozulich, M. F. the Development of innovative infrastructure of higher educational institutions [text] / M. F. Zozulich, B. N.. Mikhailov // Economics and management in XXI century: tendencies of development: proceedings of the 24th International scientific - practical conference. – Novosibirsk, 2015. – S. 34 – 40.