The article presents system approach to the development of leading technological solutions, the whole set of which forms the new informational and metrological structure among tools for monitoring, prognosis and prevention of emergencies and industrial disasters.
Keywords: natural synthesis of stress-strain behavior, the wave condition monitoring, the vector-phase reconstruction of measurements, analysis and prognosis of homeostasis, model design.
1. A. Speransky, KL Zakharov DV Malyutin. The fundamental ny trip to the reconstruction of the mechanical fields for the evaluation performance of the article // Oboronprom Engine, № 1-3, 2009.
2. I. Ivanyuk, A. Speransky and others. Strategy Research monitoring critical for national security of potentially dangerous objects // Development Strategy and national security, number 3, 2010.
3. A. Speransky. Homeostatic model design as a way to ensure security in the creation of man-made Britain and operation of new equipment // engine, number 3, 2013.
4. A. Speransky. The strategy of advanced technology Leadership based on the intellectual tools of observation of processes, regimes and states. M .: Tehnodoktrina 2014. http://vpk.name/news/ 123400.html.
5. AB Belsky. Innovative mechanisms for implementing the requirements ments to improve the safety of aircraft // Innovation, number 2, 2015.
6. AB Belsky. Systematics approach to the complex solutions. Tasks improve safety helicopters Comrade // Innovations, number 3, 2015.
7. EA Fedosov V. Kosyanchuk, N. Sel'vesyuk. Integrated Modular Avionics // Radio-electronic technology, number 1, 2015.
8. A. Dutov, L. Kuznetsov. Methodology lifecycle management cycle of complex systems // Radio-electronic technology, number 1, 2015.
9. LN Borisoglebskaya, Y. Lebedeva. Implementation of the model relative indoor innovation as a promising form of technological transfer nologies and intellectual capital management of high-tech Company // Innovations, number 4, 2015.