The article describes the basic concepts of economic security. The features of the venture firm are described. The venture firm is presented as an instrument of knowledge connection for product innovation. A method of investigating of the nature of venture capital deals is presented with the different motives and rules of conduct of participants of the innovation process. The concept of fixed and situational structures is introduced as the basis for establishing the institution of trust. The recommendations to improve economic security of the venture firm are formulated.
Keywords: innovation, investment, institutions, motivation, control, venture capital transactions, trust, economic security
- Vasiliev V.L., Shigapov Z.G., Faizullin R.R., Bakaev A.V. Modern challenges of innovation development of the university (for example, Kazan National Research Technological University - KAI) // Innovations, - №2 (172) - 2013 - S.7-18.
- Vasiliev V.L., Shigapov Z.G., Bakaev A.V. Analysis of the development of innovative entrepreneurship in higher education (on the example of Kazan National Research Technological University. Tupolev - KAI) // Innovations - 2014, №2 (February) - S.227-234.
- Vasiliev V.L., The institutional mechanism for the development of venture business in the modern economy // Abstract for the degree of candidate of economic sciences. - Kazan, 2006
- Gulkin P.G. Introduction to the business venture in Russia. - M .: Ross. tehnol. Foundation, 1999. - 134c.
- Senchagov V.K. The economic security of Russia. - M .: Case 2005.
- Degtyaryova I.V., Agadullin N.F. National economic security as a category of economic theory // Vestnik of SUSU. Ser. "Economy". Vol. 6. №12 (67). 2006.
- Fligstein N. Markets as Politics: A political Cultural Approach to Market Institutions // American Sosiological Review. – 1996. – August. – Vol.61. – Р.65.
- Nesterenko A. Current state and prominent problems in institutional and evolutionary theory // Questions of economy. - 1997. - №3. - P.48.
- Prigogine A.I. Innovators as a social category // Proceedings VNIISI. - 1988. - №16. - C.4.
- Krutik A.B., Nicholas E.G. Investment and economic growth enterprises. - SPb.: Lan, 2000. - S.324.
- Ratch W. The Pattem of Success in Venture Capital Financing. Financial Analysts Journal. – 1998. – September-October. – P.43.
- Bygrave W., Timmons J. Venture Capital on the Crossroads. – N.W.: HBS Press, 2002. – P.19.
- Lapin N.I., Prigogine A.I., Sazonov B.V., Tolstoy V.S. Innovation in Organizations (general part of the research program) // structure of the innovation process. Proceedings. - M .: VNIISI, 1981. - P.14.
- Lapin N.I., Prigogine A.I. Disintegration of innovation processes as a problem / Proc .: The management of innovation and economic experimentation. CH.II.- Talin, 1981. - P.21.
- Dudchenko V.S. Methodological problems in the study of collective forms of production management / Proc .: The use of collective and collegial forms of governance in enterprises (associations). - Talin, 1980. - P.23.
- Investing in Business Innovation. World Practice: Venture Capital. / Comp .: N.M.Fonshteyn. - M .: ANE, 1996. - P.70.