Сurrently, the implementation of import substitution measures in the civil aircraft industry is one of the primary state tasks. The article discusses the
features of import substitution in the aircraft industry, a retrospective analysis of key changes in the industry in the period from 2014 to 2022. The forecast
of the development of the air transport industry of the Russian Federation up to 2030 is made, the analysis of the market of avionics systems is carried out
Keywords: import substitution, aircraft construction, microelectronics, proximity sensors.
- Aviation [Electronic resource]. URL://AviationExperts. Access mode: https://www.aex.ru/docs/2/.
- Aviation of Russia. Civil aviation, passenger and combat aircraft and helicopters of Russia, news and history of Russian and Soviet aviation [Electronic resource]. URL: https://aviation21.ru/superjet‑100‑v‑cifrax-za‑2021‑god/.
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Sergeev S. M., Lebedeva Ya. O., Mikhailov V. N. Promotion of innovative products based on planning consumer preferences/L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev, Ya. O. Lebedeva, V. N. Mikhailov//Innovations. — 2021. — № 1 (267). — Pp. 20–25.
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Bulatnikov D. V. Substitution of imported avionics — creation of a production base and development of serial manufacturing technology for a new generation of contactless sensors for detecting proximity to metals based on a domestic microcircuit for civil aircraft/L. N. Borisoglebskaya, D. V. Bulatnikov//Academic Zhukovsky Readings. The current state and prospects for the development of aviation radio-electronic equipment: materials of the II All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference: in 2 volumes, Voronezh, November 25–27, 2014/Military Training and Research Center of the Air Force "Air Force Academy named after Professor N. E. Zhukovsky and Yu. A. Gagarin". — Voronezh: VUNTS VVS "VVA", 2015. — 294 p. — EDN VIQAQN.
- Vasilyeva O. N. Import substitution in Russia: what has been replaced with domestic goods?/O. N. Vasilyeva, A. V. Sharkova, L. G. Akhmetshina//Economic scientific journal "Investment Assessment", 26.03.2020. URL: http://www.esm-invest.com/ru/ (accessed 04.08. 2022).
- Kritskaya S. S., Klochkov V. V., "Analysis of the prospects for the development of the aviation industry taking into account the threat of sanctions against the Russian economy" [Electronic resource]. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-perspektiv-razvitiya-aviatsionnoy-promyshlennosti-s‑uchetom-ugrozy-vvedeniya-sanktsiy-protivrossiyskoy-ekonomiki (date of application:25.06.2022).
- Mansurova S. A. Systematization of approaches to the concept of "import substitution" and its economic essence//International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. —2017. — No. 8. — pp. 43–47.
- Mitanova, A. I., Surkova, E. V. Theoretical foundations of import substitution at aviation industry enterprises/A. I. Mitanova, E. V. Surkova//Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences. — 2020. — No. 8. — pp. 130–134.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 25, 2022 No. 1693‑r "On approval of the comprehensive program for the development of the air transport industry of the Russian Federation until 2030".
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 25, 2022 No. 1693‑r "On approval of the comprehensive program for the development of the air transport industry branches of the Russian Federation until 2030".
- Sanctions lists against Russian citizens and companies [Electronic resource]. URL: https://ria.ru/20140718/1016514535.html (accessed: 06/20/2022).
- How many "Superjets" are operated in the world [Electronic resource]. URL: https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5e48aab040e9c554bad4fa94/skolko-superdjetov-ekspluatiruetsiav‑mire‑5e4a31fef2bc6f629aed6e37.
- Khudyakova O. V., Borisoglebskaya L. N., Polikarpov S. V., Nelepov V. A., Ivashchenko I.Yu., Formation and development of a system of continuous modular training at defense industry enterprises (on the example of JSC Aviaautomatika named after V. V. Tarasov)//Innovations. — 2016. — № 3 (209). — Pp. 76–81