This study is devoted to the urgent problem of training the personnel of innovative enterprises on a permanent basis. The subject of the study is the
optimization of the personnel potential of a self-learning organization. The purpose of the study is to develop an algorithm for the formation of human
resources for a self-learning innovative enterprise based on permanent training and retraining of personnel. The research was based on the works of
domestic and foreign scientists who devoted their works to the problems of personnel training and training of highly qualified personnel for innovative
enterprises. The methods of expert assessments and paired comparisons were used to construct regression equations to assess the personnel potential of
a self-learning innovative enterprise. As a result, the article presents an algorithm for the formation of human resources in the structure of the innovation
process of a self-learning organization based on a competence-based approach to personnel training. A matrix of competencies and employee compliance with
available jobs and required competencies was presented. In addition, the authors paid special attention to the choice of approaches to training specialists for
self-learning innovative enterprises. Six stages of the personnel training process for innovative enterprises were proposed. The recommendations developed
by the authors have been tested and can be applied at various innovative enterprises
Keywords: personnel training, competence approach, retraining of personnel, personnel potential, algorithm for the formation of personnel potential, self-learning organization.
- Carlssоn, B. and Stankiewicz, R. Оn the nature and cоmpоsitiоn оf technоlоgical systems. Jоurnal оf Evоlutiоnary Ecоnоmics, 1:2. 93–118, 1991.
- Bilalova, I. R. System of training and advanced training of personnel//Economy and society.- 2018.-№ 3 (46).- Pp. 141–144. (In Russ.).
- Dedul, V. A. Personnel training and development: current trends//Automation and control in technical systems.- 2016.- No.2.-pp.75–76. (In Russ.).
- Karpukhin, M.Yu. Modern methods and methods of training and advanced training//Youth and science. — 2017.- No. 3.- pp.76–79. (In Russ.).
- Larin, S. N. Staff development as a key factor in the strategic development of the enterprise//Trends in the development of science and education. — 2018.- No.38–2.-pp.46–52.(In Russ.).
- Nikulin, E. N. Modern technologies of formation of professionalism of managerial personnel//Bulletin of Education and Development of Science of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.- 2020.-No.1.-pp.58–61. (In Russ.).
- Semochkina, N. A. Problems and prospects of economic development and personnel training for high-tech industries//Proceedings of the Volgograd State Technical University.- 2017.- № 7 (202).- Pp.39–43. (In Russ.).
- Slobodchikova, S. A. Development of a system for organizing personnel training (training, retraining and advanced training)//Bulletin of the Russian University. Series: Man and Society.- 2018.-No.2.-pp.149–155. (In Russ.).
- Tarabardina, M.Yu. Qualification of personnel as a factor of innovative development//vsbornike: Innovations in science and practice. Collection of articles based on the materials of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference. In 5 parts.- 2018.-p.223–227. (In Russ.).
- Kirshina, I. A. Personnel potential and its structure at various stages of the innovation process//Bulletin of the Injecon. Economics series. –2011.- No.5.-pp.419–421. (In Russ.).
- Ilyinskaya, E. M., Kirshina, I. A. The concept of personnel management of the enterprise//Economics and management.- 2011.-№ 4 (66).- From 40–43.
- Magura, M. I., Kurbatova, M. B. Evaluation of personnel work: Preparation and certification. — Moscow: Intel-Synthesis, 2020. (In Russ.).
- Budagov, A. S., Ilyinskaya, E. M., Sirotkin, V. B.. Scientific foundations of quality management of training specialists within the framework of the concept of innovative development of universities. Monograph. St. Petersburg, 2012. (In Russ.).