The article attempts to consider the process of managing innovation activities at enterprises within the framework of integrated digitalization from the
perspective of entrepreneurial interaction, including within the framework of building public–private partnerships. The author’s approach to the concept of
complex digitalization is proposed. The approaches to the concept of «public– private partnership» from the perspective of the formation of an innovative
economy within the framework of the formation of integrated digitalization are investigated, the use of a scenario approach within the framework of a
comprehensive analysis in the process of managing the competitiveness of economic entities by using the synergetic effect of the introduction of tools
for integrated digitalization of technological processes is justified. The parameters of a comprehensive assessment of the innovative potential of economic
entities and their readiness for the integrated digitalization of technological processes at enterprises and inter-entrepreneurial interaction in the digital
environment are determined. The principles of the implementation of public–private partnership are formulated taking into account the readiness of enterprises
of the north-western region for the integrated digitalization of technological processes and inter-entrepreneurial interaction in the digital environment.
The indicators of a comprehensive assessment of the regional potential of the use of innovative technologies in digital format and the parameters of the
assessment of regional scientific
Keywords: integrated digitalization, entrepreneurial interaction, public–private partnership, changes in management activities, innovative economy, digital space, digital infrastructure.
- Babkin I. A. Conceptual model for evaluating the effectiveness of public-private partnership projects in the industrial sector of the economy/I. A. Babkin, S. V. Zdolnikova//Theory and practice of the service: economy, social sphere, technology. 2020. No. 4 (46). pp. 11–15.
- Burgonov O. V. Analysis of mechanisms of public-private partnership in the digital economy on the example of China/O. V. Burgonov, N. P. Golubetskaya, A. V. Semenov//Journal of Legal and Economic Research. 2022. No. 1. pp. 6–12.
- Lember V., Petersen O., Scherrer W., Agren, R. Understanding the relationship between infrastructure public-private partnerships and innovation//Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2019. No.90 (2), pp. 371–391.
- Otverchenko L. F. Internet technologies as one of the forms of infrastructure support for small and medium-sized businesses in the transport sector/L. F. Otverchenko, T. N. Kosheleva//In the collection: Vectors of service development in the conditions of digitalization of the economy: past, present, future — 2022. Collection of articles of the III International Scientific and practical Conference. Edited by T. N. Kosheleva, M. N. Major, D. S. Brazevich. St. Petersburg, 2022. pp. 23–27.
- Rubtsov G. G. Trends in the development of domestic innovation policy on the example of the NWFD/G. G. Rubtsov, A. N. Litvinenko, L. V. Bolshakova//Scientific and Technical Bulletin of SPbPU. Economic sciences. 2020. Volume 13. No. 1. pp. 65–78.
- Rede Ganeshkumar Dilipkumar Public-Private Partnerships in Agriculture//Agriculture & Food: e‑Newsletter Volume. 2021. October. Volume. 03. Issue 10. [Electronic resource] — URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355166574 (accessed 02.02.2022)
- Batjargal T., Zhang M. Review on the Public-Private Partnership Management Studies, Jan.-Feb. 2022, Vol. 10, No. 1, 1–11 [Electronic resource]. — URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/359283926_Review_on_the_Public-Private_Partnership (accessed 02.02.2022)
- Kharlamov A. V. The real sector and public-private partnership/A. V. Kharlamov//Actual issues of management in the real sector of the economy. Collection of scientific articles. Institute of Management of Production and Innovation Programs. Saint Petersburg, 2010. pp. 21–257.
- Child J., Faulkner D., Tallman S., Hsieh L. Cooperative Strategy: Managing Alliances and Networks. — Oxford Scholarship Online, 2019 — [Electronic resource] — URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333899634_Public-private_partnerships (accessed 10.02.2022)
- Subedi M. Public-Private Partnership and Bureaucracy//Global Encyclopedia of Public Administration, Public Policy, and Governance, January 2020 p 1–6 — [Electronic resource] —URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352258012_Public-Private_Partnership_and_Bureaucracy (date of application 10.02.2022)
- Korovkin V. Digital life of Russian regions 2020/V. Korovkin, E. Kaganer, A. Kalinin, B. Nureyev//Institute for Research on Emerging Markets of the SKOLKOVO Business School (IEMS) 2020 [Electronic resource]. — URL: https://ict.moscow/research/tsifrovaia-zhizn-rossiiskikh-regionov‑2020 (accessed 11.02.2022)
- Investments in infrastructure. Analytical review. https://infraone.info/sites/default/files/analitika/2020/investitsii_v_infrastrukturu_2020_infraone_research.pdf (accessed 10.02.2022)
- Pokrovskaya N. N. Innovative growth of the virtual economy: changing the regulatory paradigm/N. N. Pokrovskaya, D. V. Golokhvastov, M.Yu. Ababkova//Economics and management. — 2021. — T. 27. — № 8 (190). — pp. 576–592.