A marketing technique for the commercialization of innovations is proposed. Synthesis of tools for marketing and commercialization of the stages of
analysis, evaluation and decision-making is proposed. This technique allows you to form a rational version of a set of marketing tools, evaluate the effectiveness
of options and choose a solution that satisfies the given economic parameters of the innovation commercialization process. Considering the features and
specifics of innovations in the potential market segment in which they are positioned is the basis of the proposed system. The proposed marketing approach
to the commercialization of innovations makes it possible to determine the most promising variant of commercialization, which in the future is subject to
clarification and supplementation with previously unaccounted for factors and detailing of the tools use
Keywords: innovation, marketing, commercialization, results of innovation activity (RIA), intellectual property (IP), innovative products, innovative project, innovative technology
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation" dated December 1, 2016 No. 642. Access mode: https://base.garant.ru/71551998 /(accessed 05.02.2022
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the National Development Goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030" dated July 24, 2020 No. 474 Access mode: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/74304210/ (accessed 04.02.2022
- Ivanchenko, O. P. Theoretical foundations of the content and development of marketing innovations "Economics and Modern Management: Theory and Practice": Materials of the XXVIII International Correspondence Scientific and Practical Conference. (August 14, 2013) [Electronic resource]/O. P. Ivanchenko — Access mode: http://sibac.info/2009_07_01_10_21_16/9903 (accessed 29.03.2014).
- Tokarev B. E. Marketing of the seed stage of an innovation startup Bulletin of the State University of Management (Moscow), No. 2. — 2013. Doi:10/26425/1816–4277–2018 –36–42
- Tokarev B. E. Marketing of the pre-seed stage of an innovative startup. Bulletin of the SUM, No. 21.- 2018. Doi: 10/26425/1816–4277–2018–1 — 68–73
- Tokarev B. E. Innovation Product Development Marketing: The Search for Excellence. GUM Bulletin. — No. 5. — 2018. Doi: 10.26425/1816–4277–2018–5 — 42–47
- Korotkova T., Vlasov A. The role of marketing in the commercialization of innovations. Project marketing. — No. 3 (157) 2010. — p. 10–16.
- Belotserkovskaya N. V., Ivanchenko O. P., Marketing innovations: approaches, types, content and implementation. Bulletin of OSU No. 4 (165)/April 2014. pp. 207–214
- Kolyada A. Marketing that works. Creation of an effective marketing strategy in domestic conditions. Minsk, Iz-vo Grevtsova, 2010. — 260p,
- Titov A. B. Marketing and innovation management. Tutorial. SPb: Peter. — 2016. — 240p.
- Mironova D.Yu. Improving the model of commercialization of university innovations. Innovations, No. 12 (194), 2014, p. 62–66. 23.
- Fedorova E. N. The effectiveness of the implementation of marketing strategies of high-tech enterprises. Problems of the economy. 2016. -№ 5. — p.243–248.
- Likhonin K. V. Marketing of the commercialization of market innovations in the economic activity of the organization: goals, principles, and structural components Bulletin of the BUPC. No. 1, 2011, p.295–303
- Markova V. D. The process of creating and commercializing new products (marketing aspects). — Novosibirsk: NSU, 2011.] [Markova V. D. Innovation marketing//Problems of modern economy. — 2009. — No. 4 (32). — pp. 276–277.
- Markova V. D. Innovation marketing//Problems of modern economy. — 2009. — No. 4 (32). — pp. 276–277.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, Features of advanced marketing in the nanoindustry. Innovations, No. 12, 2020. p. 2–12.
- Denisov O. E., Kalinovsky A. O. Questions of substantiation of the relevance and essential content of innovation marketing and innovative marketing//Economics of sustainable development. 2020. No. 4 (44). pp. 49–54. URL: http://www.economdevelopment.ru/wp-content/uploads/2020–4-44.pdf#page=49
- Korotkova T. L. Increasing the competitiveness of innovations based on marketing innovations//Innovations. 2016. No. 3 (209). pp. 33–38. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/povyshenie-konkurentosposobnosti-innovatsiy-na-osnove-marketingovyh-novatsiy
- Kupriyanova L. M. Effective model of commercialization of intellectual property//World of New Economics. 2019. No. 1. S. 104–110. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/effektivnaya-model-kommertsializatsii-intellektualnoy-sobstvennosti
- Nugumanova G. R. Models of commercialization of innovations in Russia and abroad//Azimut of scientific research: economics and management. 2020. V. 9. No. 1 (30). pp. 248–251. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/modeli-kommertsializatsii-innovatsiy-v‑rossii-i‑za-rubezhom
- Ryzhikova T. N. Innovation marketing: problems of innovative development//Economics. Taxes. Right. 2015. No. 4. S. 11–17. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/marketinginnovatsiy-problemy-innovatsionnogo-razvitiya
- Savelyeva I. P., Belyaev N. A. Marketing strategy for the commercialization of innovations//Russian Journal of Education and Psychology. 2013. No. 4 (24). P. 34. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/strategiya-marketinga-kommertsializatsii-novovvedeniy
- Tyurina V. Yu., Ippolitova A. A. Marketing strategy as a factor in the development of transfer and commercialization of innovative technologies. Bulletin of the Saratov University. New episode. Series Economics. Control. Right. 2015. V. 15. No. 2. S. 161–165. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/marketingovaya-strategiya-kak-faktor-razvitiya-transferai‑kommertsializatsii-innovatsionnyh-tehnologiy
- Udaltsova N. L. State regulation of innovation activities abroad//Creative Economy. 2013. No. 8 (80). pp. 3–9. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/gosudarstvennoeregulirovanie-innovatsionnoy-deyatelnosti-za-rubezhom
- Shmatko A. D., Van A. Commercialization of innovative projects: a review of advanced foreign experience//Forum of Young Scientists. 2019. No. 5. P. 1407–1412. URL: https://46ef98e1–3a76–4b58–8a96–65b4b8a4c443.filesusr.com/ugd/b06fdc_2303b742a425488f8192a8716cbfd0c1.pdf
- Yudin A. A., Komova Yu. V. RU 2 663 317 Information and analytical system for managing innovative projects in the agricultural sector of the economy. No. 2017120690; Claimed 12–06–2017. Published on 02–08–2018. URL: https://patents.s3.yandex.net/RU2663317C1_20180803.pdf
- McDonald M. Strategic marketing planning. — St. Petersburg: Peter, 2000. — 266 p.
- H. R. goldsmith. Commercialization — the progress jf turning innovations into enterprises. 2013. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovershenstvovanie-modelikommertsializatsii-vuzovskih-innovatsiy
- Fergusson G. Commercialization Models. Rumor control, version 1.3 September 30. 2008. URL: https://rumourcontrol.com.au/analysis/commercialisation_models.pdf
- Prahalad K., Ramaswami V. The future of competition. Creating unique value together with the consumer. — M.: Olimp-Business, 2006. — 337c. URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01003043980
- McDonald M. Marketing plans. How to make and use them. — M.: Tekhnologii publishing house, 2004.-655p/URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01002495720
- Kotler F. Marketing from A to Z. — St. Petersburg: Neva, 2003/-211c/URL: https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?tm=1644081
- Howe J. Crowdsourcing. — M.: Alpina Publisher, 2012.-288p./URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01005435979
- Kawasaki G. Startup. 11 masterclasses from ex-Apple evangelist and Silicon Valley's most daring venture capitalist. — M.: Alpina Business Book, 2011.-254p/URL: https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?tm=1644081
- Best R. Marketing from the consumer/Stockholm School of Economics. — M.: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2008, —742p/URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004919568
- Cooper B., Vlaskovits P. Startup around the client. — M.: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publishing House, 2011.-168p/URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/32
- Blank S. Lean Startup//Harvard Business Review — Russia. — 2013. — June-July. — With. 71–78
- Schneider Dieter I. G. Technology Marketing. — M.: Janus-K, 2003.-474c/URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01001865039
- Moore J. A. Inside the tornado. Strategies for development, success and survival in hyper-growth markets. — Best Business Books, 2010.-268p./URL: http://maglik.ru/biznesknigi/404‑vnutri-tornado-mur-dzheffri.htm
- Tokarev B. E. Marketingovoe issledovanie struktury naukoemkogo rynka//Marketing, No. 3, 2011. — p.22–32. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/marketingovye-issledovaniyainnovatsionnyh-produktov-sinhronizatsiya-etapov
- Andrianova M. A., Andrianova A. N., Evgrafova N. V., Egorycheva E. V., Kravchenko V. A. Study of the influence of the marketing situation and the risks of early commercialization of the results of intellectual property activities in the science-intensive field on the cost of a patent license. Economic and social — humanitarian research. No. 1 (21). — 2019. — p. 6–19.
- Jansen F. The era of innovation/per. from English. — M.: INFRA-M, 2002. — 308p./URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01000984714
- Startup: Handbook of the founder/S. Blank, B. Dorf; Per. from English. — M.: Alpina Publisher, 2013. — 616p.
- Lindgren M. Scenario planning. Communication between the future and strategy/M. Lindgren, H. Bandhold; Per. with him. — M.: CJSC "Olimp-Business", 2009. — 256 p./URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004390966
- Sokolov A. V. Foresight: a look into the future.//Foresight, 2007, No. 1. — p.8–15./URL: https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?tm=1644083
- Antonets V. A., Nechaeva N. V., Khomkin K. A., Shvedova V. V. Innovative business: formation of models for the commercialization of promising developments/under. ed. K. A. Khomkina. — M.: Publishing house Delo ANKh, 2009. — 320p
- Weinstein A. Handbook of niche marketing. principles and practices. — Routledge, 2005. — 284p
- Tokarev B. E. Marketing researches of market niches of innovative products. — M.: INFRA-M, 2013. — 256 p/URL: https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?tm=1644083
- Semerkova L. N., Gerashchenko S. M. Marketing approach to the commercialization of innovations in the university.//Vestnik UrFU. Series economics and management. T.14, No. 3, 2015, P.496–513/URL: https://docs.yandex.ru/docs/view?tm=1644084195&tld=ru&lang=ru&name=vestnik_2015_3_008.pdf&text=49.%20Semerkova%20L.N.%2C%20Gerashchenko%20S. M..%20Marketing%
- Bukhvostov A. I., Samostroenko G. M. Marketing support of the innovation process. Orel: Publishing house ORAGS, 2000. 183 p./URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01000700871
- Gerashchenko M. M., Sherstobitova T. I., Semerkova L. N. Innovative models of Russian entrepreneurship (on the example of small innovative business)//Creative Economy. 2014. No. 3 (87). pp. 50–57.
- Gerashchenko M. M., Sherstobitova T. I. Study of the role of marketing in the processes of commercialization of the results of activities of small innovative enterprises//Marketing and Marketing Research. 2014. No. 5 (113). pp. 364–371.
- Semerkova L. N.,. Gerashchenko S. M. Marketing approach to the commercialization of innovations in the university.//Vestnik UrFU. Series economics and management. T.14, No. 3, 2015, P.496–513.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov. Problems of commercialization of objects of intellectual property. — "Non-ferrous metals", 2004, No. 11. P.15–19.
- L. V. Kozhitov, V. A. Demin, S. G. Emelyanov, B. G. Kiselev, S. L. Kozhitov. Commercialization of the results of scientific and technical activities of universities. — Innovative activity, 2009, No. 4 (9), Pp. 64–72.
- L. V. Kozhitov, B. G. Kiselev. Organization of work on the commercialization of intellectual property in the university. — Innovations, 2012, No. 2. Pp.6–15
- B. G. Kiselev, A. V. Bebenina. Quantitative characteristics of the factors influencing the commercialization of innovative projects. — Economics in industry, 2012, No. 1. Pp.61–64.
- B. G. Kiselev, A. A. Guzeeva. Quantitative analysis of factors influencing the commercialization of innovative projects. — Collection of materials of the IV All-Russian Scientific Conference "Economics of Industry Markets: Formation, Practice and Development" (Moscow, UOK "Forest Lake", January 25, 2020). — Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation/M.: Publishing and Trade Corporation "Dashkov and Co", 2020. Pp. 110–116.
- Innovations in science: monograph/L. V. Kozhitov, S. G. Emelyanov, V. A. Demin and others. Southwestern University. Kursk, — 2011. 672 p.