A model of a clinical approach to teaching at a modern university is introduced as an element of the knowledge transfer from the university environment to the business space, which combines the elements of the triple helix, as well as the «triangle of knowledge» applied to the modern university. Within the research authors show how this model is reflected in the concept of value co-creation and is successfully applied to the Center for Applied Economic Research at St. Petersburg State University (Economic Clinic).
Keywords: knowledge transfer, modern university, innovation, knowledge triangle, triple helix model, value co-creation
- The human capital index 2020 update: human capital in the time of COVID‑19//2020 International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank
- Knowledge Economy: textbook/ed. N. V. Lukashova. — Moscow: Prospect, 2020. — 368 p. pp.321–322
- Poor A. B. Fundamentals of the organization of university knowledge transfer: Textbook — Nizhny Novgorod: Publishing house of UNN, 2010. — 40 p.
- Kryaklina T. F., Rettikh S. V. Theory and practice of university knowledge transfer 3.0.//Language and culture. No. 48, 2019 Ss. 154–165 DOI: 10.17223/19996195/48/10
- Itskowitz G. Triple helix. Universities — enterprises — the state. Innovation in action./G. Itskowitz; per. from English, ed. A. F. Uvarov. Tomsk: Tomsk Publishing House. State un-ta systems control. and radioelectronics, 2010. — 230 p.
- Molchanov N. N., Molchanov A. N. Technoparks — the concept of the «fourth spiral»//Innovations. 2014. No. 7 (189). pp. 39–46.
- Molchanov N. N. Where will modern marketing move//Marketing of Russia. Scientific and pedagogical school «Interaction marketing»/under scientific. Ed. G. L. Bagieva, V. G. Shubaeva, O. U. Yuldasheva. — St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2022. — pp. 151–158.
- www.hefce.ac.uk/news/hefce/2008/round 4.htm
- Grudzinsky A. O., Bedny A. B. Transfer of knowledge as a function of an innovative university//Higher education in Russia. № 9, 2009 P.66–71
- Artemova D. I. Academic Entrepreneurship in the Digital Economy//In the book: Business Management in the Digital Economy. Collection of abstracts of speeches. Under the general editorship of I. A. Arenkova, M. K. Tsenzharik. 2019. S. 301–303.
- Bazzina V. A. Application of a clinical approach to teaching at the economics department of a classical university//In the collection: Modern education: integration of education, science, business and government. Materials of the international scientific-methodical conference. In 2 parts. Tomsk, 2022, pp. 207–211
- Kudryashova E. V.; Sorokin S. E. Transfer of knowledge as a form of implementation of the “Third mission” of the university, Education Science, 2017
- Konstantinov G., Filonovich S. Intellectual Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial University, 2011
- Marr A. Institutional approaches to the delivery of business development, 2004
- Chmelárová Z.; Čonková A. Project Based Learning from the Point of View of Economics. TEM Journal 2021, Volume 10, Issue 2, Pages 832-838, DOI: 10.18421/TEM102-42.
- Berbegal-Mirabent, J.; Gil-Doménech, D.; Ribeiro-Soriano, D. Fostering university-industry collaborations through university teaching. Knowledge Management Research & Practice 2020, 18 (3): 263–275. https://doi.org/10.1080/14778238.2019.1638738
- Redko S. G. Approach to the training of specialists taking into account the challenges of the digital economy (on the example of teaching project activities) S. G. Redko, N. A. Tsvetkova, I. A. Seledtsova//Innovations. — 2019. — No. 12 (254). S.22–28
- De la Torre-Neches B.; Rubia-Avi M.; Aparicio-Herguedas J. L. et al. Project-based learning: an analysis of cooperation and evaluation as the axes of its dynamic. Humanit Soc Sci Commun 2020, 7, 167. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41599–020–00663‑z
- Tsenzharik M., Project-Based Learning During Online Education: Case of the Master Program on Business Management in the Digital Economy DOI: 10.17770/sie2021vol1.6446
- History of the Legal Clinic of St. Petersburg State University URL: http://law.spbu.ru/Structure/JurClinic/AboutClinic.aspx
- Prahalad K., Ramaswami V. The future of competition. Creating unique value together with consumers. Publisher: Olimp-Business, 2006. 352 p.
- Molchanov N. N., Rybakova Yu. V. Methodology for the development of innovation based on co-creation and co-production//in: CO-CREATION MARKETING AND TRUST GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, ed. Bagieva G. L., Yuldasheva O. U. and others. Dedicated to the 90th anniversary of St. Petersburg State University of Economics and the 30th anniversary of the Department of Marketing. St. Petersburg, 2020 Publisher: St. Petersburg State University of Economics (St. Petersburg) pp. 79–101
- Saginova O. V. The concept of value co-creation in higher education. Education Economics 2020, No. 2, pp. 19–29.