The summarized information on results of space activity of the countries worldwide in 2022 is presented in this work. Analysis of the changes within the year and the perspectives of astronautics development in 2023 are given
Keywords: astronautics, spacecraft, launch vehicle site, telecommunications, interplanetary flights, navigation
- Artemis 1 Press Kit (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on November 15, 2022.
- Bravo, Christina. “Welcome to San Diego, Orion: NASA’s Space Capsule Arrives to Port by Navy Ship”. NBC 7 SanDiego.Retrieved December 14, 2022.
- «South Korea’s 1st moon probe Danuri begins to enter lunar orbit». Space.com. 17 December 2022.
- Foust, Jeff. “NASA seeking proposals for cubesats on second SLS launch”. SpaceNews. Archived from the original on August 27, 2022. Retrieved August 29, 2020.
- Rashid rover: Everything you need to know about UAE’s Moon mission//The National News: UAE in space, December 12, 2022.
- Clark, Stephen. Assembly of Chinese space station begins with successful core module launch//Spaceflight Now Retrieved (8 June 2021).
- Lyapin, Dmitriy. Why are scientists preparing a mission to collide with an asteroid? DART Project//Network media V‑kosmose.com (12 September 2021).
- Announcement. Roscosmos (December 15, 2022). Date of access: 15 December 2022.
- Zhelezbyakov A. B. Cosmic activities countries of world in 2020//Innovayions, 2020, № 11, p. 30–40.
- Zheleznyakov A. B. Cosmic activities countries of the world in 2019//Innovacions, 2020, № 1, p. 2–8.
- Zheleznyakov A. B. Cosmic activities countries of the world in 2018//Innovacions, 2019, № 3, p. 17–24.
- Zheleznyakov A. B. Cosmic activities countries of the world in 2017//Innovacions, 2018, № 2, p. 7–14.