The article is devoted to the fundamental problem of the transition of the number of ideas, developments and other results of intellectual activity
to a new quality, to a new level of step-by-step reproduction of innovative technologies, products, services. The step-by-step development of innovations
demonstrates a system of transitions of some interdisciplinary knowledge to others, starting from technical, research, design and technological to design,
construction and technological, and then to economic and legal management and advertising and trade
Keywords: Scientific knowledge, results of intellectual activity, scientific revolutions, intellectualization, sustainable development, competencies, system knowledge, licensing, patents, high-tech activities, mass media
- The Great Russian Encyclopedia. Volume 25. – Moscow: BRE, 2014.
- BRE. Vol. 16. – Мoscow: БРЭ, 2010.
- T. S. Kuhn The structure of scientific revolutions: St. Petersburg: Translated from English by T. Kuhn – M.: LLC «AST Publishing House», CJSC PP «Ermak», 2003. – 365, 3 p.
- The Great Russian Encyclopedia: in 35 volumes / Chairman of the Scientific-ed. The Council of Y.S. Osipov. Ed. by S.L. Kravets. Vol. 25. – M.: Russian Encyclopedia, 2014.
- Maslova V.A. Introduction to cognitive linguistics: textbook. manual / V.A. Maslova. – 4th ed. – Moscow: Flint: Science, 2008. - 296 p.
- Norman B.Y. Theory of language. Introductory course: studies. manual / B.Y. Norman. – M.: Flint: Science, 2009.
- Leontiev B.B., Leontieva V.B. System economics as a direction of development of economic theory and practice // STAGE: economic theory, analysis, practice. – 2017, № 1, pp. 21-40.
- The General Theory Of Employment, Interest & Money. Selected proc. M.: Economics, 1993.
- Leontiev B.B., Leontieva V.B. Intellectual nature. Systems thinking. Intellectology. Ideology. B.B., Leontiev, V.B. Leontieva. – M.: Publishing House of RINFO, 2019. – 518 p.
- Leontiev B.B. On the discovery of a complex of laws of intellectual nature and the substantiation of the phenomenon of intellectual nature: Scientific report at the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences on 02/21/2017. – Moscow: Russian Academy of Sciences, 2017. – 63 p.
- The Great Russian Encyclopedia: in 35 volumes / Chairman of the Scientific-ed. The Council of Y.S. Osipov. Ed. S.L. Kravets. Vol. 22. Nanoscience – Nikolay Kvasila. – M.: Russian Encyclopedia, 2013. – 767 p.: fig. pic.
- Leontiev Boris Borisovich. Modern theory of ideas: Methodological foundations of innovative economics: Part I / B.B. Leontiev. – M.: INITS «PATENT», 2010. – 343 p.: pic.,table. – ISBN 978-5-01808-032-0.
- Evseenko S.M. Overview of the directions of intellectualization of products and activities of the instrument-making enterprise // Innovations, № 5 (271), 2021, pp. 35-42.
- Alekseev A.V., Evseenko S.M. About intelligence t determining the degree of intellectualization of products and activities of an instrument-making enterprise // Innovations, № 6 (272), 2021, pp. 36-47.
- Leontieva V.B., Leontiev B.B. Law enforcement practice in the field of registration, certification, evaluation and commercialization of intellectual property rights // Patent Attorney, № 3, 2022, pp. 53-62.
- Goleman Daniel. Emotional Intelligence. I.: Mann, Ivanov and Farber, 2022. - 544 p.
- Economic theory. Microeconomics-1,2. Mesoeconomics: Textbook / Under the general editorship of the Honored Worker of Science of the Russian Federation, Professor, Doctor of Economics G.P. Zhuravleva. - 9th ed., ster. – M.: Publishing and Trading Corporation «Dashkov and Co.», 2019.
- Korol Alexander. Intellectual club. Spiritual development. – M.: Jupiter, 2020.
- Daniel Goleman. Social intelligence. The New Science of Human Relationships / Daniel Goleman; translated from English by N. Allunan, A. Anvaera. – Moscow, Ed. AST CORPUS, 2021. – 576 p.
- Novak Alex. Floors. – St. Petersburg: Peter, 2020. – 192 p. (A psychologist to himself).
- Novak Alex. Cone 103. The book is about a man who did not want to remain average. – St. Petersburg: Peter, 2022. – 224 p.
- Varol Ozone. Think like Elon Musk: and other strategies for a giant leap in work and life / Ozone Varol translated from the English A.D. Shcherbina - M.: Eksmo, 2022. – 352 p.
- Ellenhorn Ross. How we change (and ten reasons why it’s so difficult) / Ros Ellenhorn; translated from English by Y. Rasputina – M.: Mann, Ivanov, Farber, 2021. – 384 p.