The article discusses the features of the functioning of the innovation ecosystem, aimed at intensifying the production of high-tech products. A model
of an innovation ecosystem is presented that takes into account the economic interests of economic agents. An approach is proposed to the development
of mechanisms for the interaction of economic agents aimed at solving the problems of import substitution and the accelerated development of Russia.
Keywords: innovation ecosystems, research and production cooperation, universities, interaction strategies.
- Akberdina V.V., Vasilenko E.V. Innovation Ecosystem: A Theoretical Review of the Subject Area // Journal of Economic Theory. 2021. V. 18. No. 3. S. 462–473. https://doi.org/10.31063/2073-6517/2021.18-3.10.
- Tolstykh T.O. Methodological aspects of the formation of a portfolio of projects in the innovation ecosystem / T.O. Tolstykh, L.A. Gamidullaeva, N.V. Shmeleva // Models, systems, networks in economics, technology, nature and society. - 2020. - No. 1 (33). — C. 5–23. — DOI 10.21685/2227-8486-2020-1-1.
- Tolstykh T.O. Ecosystem model of enterprise development in the context of digitalization / T.O. Tolstykh, A.M. Agayeva // Models, systems, networks in economics, technology, nature and society. - 2020. - No. 1 (33). — C. 37–49. — DOI 10.21685/2227-8486-2020-1-3.
- Russian statistical yearbook. 2021: Stat. Sat. / Rosstat. - M., 2021 - 692 p., p. 578. https://rosstat.gov.ru/storage/mediabank/Ejegodnik_2021.pdf
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 15, 2019 No. 773 «On the criteria for classifying goods, works, services as innovative products and (or) high-tech products».
- Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation dated September 16, 2020 No. 3092 “On approval of the List of high-tech products, works and services, taking into account priority areas for the modernization of the Russian economy”.
- Indicators of innovative activity: 2021: statistical collection / L.M. Gohberg, GA. Gracheva, K. A. Ditkovsky and others; National research University «Higher School of Economics». - M.: NRU HSE, 2021. - 280 p.
- Adner R., Kapoor R. Value creation in innovation ecosystems: How the structure of technological interdependence affects firm performance in new technology generations. Strategic Management Journal. 2010. Vol. 31, No. 3. Р. 306–333.
- Astley G., Fombrun, C.J. Collective strategy: Social ecology of organizational environments. Academy of Management Review. 1983. 8(4). Р. 576–587. doi: 10.5465/amr.1983.4284657.
- Borisoglebskaya L.N., Provotorova E.N., Sergeev S.M. Promotion based on digital interaction algorithm IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering — MIP: Engineering — 2019». Р. 42032.
- Borisoglebskaya L.N., Sergeev S.M. Model of assessment of the degree of interest in business interaction with the university. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2018. Т. 12. № 8. Р. 2423-2448.
- Fedotov, A.A., Pilipenko, O.V., Panfilova, L.V., Borisoglebskaya, L.N., Sergeev, S.M. Digitalization as the basis for advancing educational services. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1691(1), 012061.
- Iansiti M., Levien R. The Keystone Advantage: What the New Dynamics of Business Ecosystems Mean for Strategy, Innovation, and Sustainability. Harvard Business School. 2004. Press: Boston, MA. P. 68–78.
- Holgersson, T., Kekezi, O. Towards a multivariate innovation index. Economics of Innovation and New Technology. 2018. (3). 254–272.
- Leten B., Vanhaverbeke W., Roijakkers N., Clerix A., Van Helleputte J. IP models to orchestrate innovation ecosystems. California Management Review 2013. 55(4): 51–64.
- Li Y.R. The Technological Roadmap of Cisco’s Business Ecosystem // Technovation. 2009. Vol. 29(5). P. 379–386.
- Moore J. Predators and Prey: а New Ecology of Competition // Harvard Business Review. 1993. Vol. 71(3). P. 75–86.
- Radziwon A., Bogers M. Open innovation in SMEs: Exploring inter-organizational relationships in an Ecosystem // Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 2019. No. 146. P. 573–587.
- Ritala P., Almpanopoulou A. In Defense of ‘eco’ in Innovation Ecosystem // Technovation. 2017. Vol. 60–61. P. 39–42.
- Shipilov A., Gawer A. Integrating Research on Interorganizational Networks and Ecosystems. Academy of Management Annals. 2020. 14(1). P. 92–121.
- Walrave В., Talmar M., Podoynitsyna K. S., Romme A.G. L., Verbong G.P. J. A Multi-level Perspective on Innovation Ecosystems for Path-breaking Innovation // Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 2018. Vol. 136. P. 103–113.