The article analyzes modern methods for assessing the regional innovation potential. Based on the approach of Paul Krugman, the concept of socioeconomic and innovative regional environments is proposed. The methodological difference of the author’s approach from traditional foreign (GCI, EIS, WB and IMF) and Russian (RAS and Rosstat) methods is shown. Based on aggregated statistical indicators, a mathematical model of the influence of industry, market and institutional structures on the integrated sustainable development of the region was developed and presented. The article provides justifications for the multiplier impact of positive changes in the innovation environment on the integrated sustainable development of the region
Keywords: regional innovation potential, innovation environment of the region, socio-economic environment of the region, space of interaction of regional environments, sectoral, market and institutional structure, integrated sustainable development of the region
- Krugman Paul. Development, Geography, and Economic Theory.. The MIT Press/First MIT Press paperback edition, 1997
- Borisoglebskaya L. N., Volkova S. N., Shleenko A. V. Modeling of innovation activities of the organization//Izvestia of Kursk State Technical University. — 2009. — № 4 (29). — S. 86–90.
- Shleenko A. V. Modern methodological concept of the region from the perspective of an innovative approach//Management accounting. — 2021. — No. 8 of Part 2. — S. 338–342
- Granberg AG Fundamentals of Regional Economy. Textbook for universities — 2nd ed. — M.: GU HSE, 2001. — 495 s
- Development, Geography, and Economic Theory. Paul Krugman. The MIT Press/First MIT Press paperback edition, 1997
- Shleenko A. V. Innovation, innovation activity, innovation potential, innovation environment. To the problem of the relationship of concepts//Management accounting. —2021. — № 2. — S. 132–137.
- Grevtsev A. A. Assessing the economic development of countries based on the global competitiveness index//Forecasting problems, No. 6 (117), 2009 S.128–138
- Orlov A. I., Orlova L. A. Modern approaches to innovation and investment management [Text]/A. I. Orlov, L. A. Orlova//Economy of the 21st century. 2002. — № 12. — Page 3–26.
- Steven Brakman, Harry Garretsen, Charles van Marrewijk The New Introduction to Geographical Economics//Cambridge University Press, The Edinburgh Building, Cambridge CB2 8RU, UK
- Pierre-Philippe Combes, Thierry Mayer, Jacques-François Thisse. Economic Geography. The Integration of Regions and Nations//2008 by Princeton University Press.
- Y. V. Vertakova, E. A. Alpeeva, I. F. Ryabtseva and Innovation: Analysis of Systemic Mutual Agreement: Monograph. — M.: INFRA-M, 2013. — 137 p. — (Scientific thought).
- Shlyakhto I. V. Assessment of the innovative potential of an industrial enterprise//Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. — 2006. № 1 (9). Page 109–115
- Innovation potential as a factor in the sustainable development of the region [Text]/O. S. Moskvina//Economic and social changes in the region. 2005. No. 30. Page 12–20.
- Section «Science and Innovation» on the Rosstat website// https://gks.ru/bgd/regl/b20_14p/Main.htm (date of appeal: 31.03.2022)
- Formation and evaluation of innovation environment in strategically oriented economic system. Shalaev I. A. dis… Candidate of Economic Sciences/State. un-t — educational and scientific production. complex. Eagle, 2015. — 210 pages.
- Uskova, T. V. Regional policy of territorial development [Electronic resource]: monograph/T. V. Uskova, N. V. Voroshilov. — Vologda: FSBUN VolNTS RAS, 2015. — 156 p. — ISBN 978–5-93299–305–7. — Text: electronic. — URL: https://znanium.com/catalog/product/1019517 (accessed date: 31.03.2022).
- Klikunov N. D., Shleenko A. V. Impact of radical and non-radical innovations on the pace of achieving the stationary state of the economic system, taking into account the features of the Solow model//Economic and humanities sciences. — 2020. — NO. 7 (342) — S. 17–26.
- The Spatial Economy — Cities, Regions and International Trade (July 1999), with Masahisa Fujita and Anthony Venables. MIT Press, ISBN 0–262–06204–6
- Rybczynski, T. M. (1955). «Factor Endowment and Relative Commodity Prices». Economica. 22 (88): 336–341. doi:10.2307/2551188
- Ajemoglu Daron, Robinson James A. Why some countries are rich and others are poor. Origin of power, prosperity and poverty. AST; Moscow; 2015. ISBN 978–5-17–092736– 4 Chapter 16