The article presents a brief analysis of the current state of civil aviation in Russia in general, and one of its intensively developing segments — small aviation — in particular. Attention is focused on the problematic issues of the development of small aircraft and ways to solve them in the context of the existing technological and technical-operational limitations
Keywords: aviation industry, aviation industry, avipark, civil aviation, general aviation, small aviation, local airlines, aviation equipment, airline, aviation work, aircraft, airspace, mass production, import substitution, transport accessibility, passenger transportation, small aircraft, security air transportation
- Convention on International Civil Aviation. (signed in Chicago on 12/07/1944) (as amended on 10/26/1990) (with amendments and additions that entered into force on 01/01/2000).
- Vladimir Putin called it impossible to cooperate with former partners in the aviation industry. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://lenta.ru/news/2022/03/31/putinavia/ (date of access: 03/31/2022).
- Putin said that Russia will not become a closed country. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.interfax.ru/russia/832452 (date of access: 03/31/2022).
- Glazyev S.Yu. Russia’s Advanced Development Strategy in the Conditions of the Global Crisis. Monograph. — M.: 2021, — P.287.
- Aeroflot fleet. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/en-ru.ru.747b4022–6242e969–594dbe00–74722d776562/https/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_fleet (accessed 03/29/2022).
- Uglanov A. I. IL-114–300 being prepared for cutting//Arguments of the Week. 2017. No. 2 (544). — P.19–25.
- State register of airfields and heliports of civil aviation of the Russian Federation as of 03/14/2022. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://favt.gov.ru/dejatelnost-ajeroportyi-ajerodromy-reestr-grajdanskih-ajerodromov-rf/ (date of access: 03/29/2022).
- A new attempt to revive small aircraft. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://yandex.ru/turbo/expert.ru/s/2021/05/26/novaya-popytka-vozrodit-maluyu-aviatsiyu-na-starte/ (date of access: 03/29/2022).
- Air Code of the Russian Federation. Federal Law of March 19, 1997 No. 60-FZ (as amended on July 2, 2021).
- Smirnov D. N. Forecast of demand for aircraft of small and regional aviation. On current and prospective projects of SibNIA in the field of development (creation) of small and regional aviation aircraft. Assessment of the possibilities of import substitution. Report at the scientific and technical conference «Technical concepts and projects for the creation of aircraft engines for small and regional aviation». — M.: 2017. — P.19.
- Migulov S. G. Transport accessibility of tourist destinations. General Aviation. Small aviation. Report of the President of the Federation of AON of Russia. — Ufa: 2020, — P.19.
- Aganbegyan R. A., Ginzburg V. V. On target indicators and the subprogram for the development of small aircraft. Report of the interim working group on the development of a strategy for the development of general aviation. — M.: 2018. — P.11.
- L-410 is the most «passable» in its class. The main characteristics and competitive advantages of the aircraft. [Electronic resource]. URL: Official site of JSC «Ural Civil Aviation Plant» (Russia, Yekaterinburg)//uwca.ru. (date of access: 04/03/2022).
- Small aircraft in Russia will be resurrected by Soviet developments. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://yandex.ru/turbo/vz.ru/s/society/2019/9/12/997376.html (date of access: 03/31/2022).
- Russia will help Hanoi to modernize the «corn»//Aviainform. 2016. No. 12 (153). — P.126–127.
- Safety, accessibility, versatility: what will the new Russian aircraft be like to replace the legendary An-2. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://russian.rt.com/russia/article/862394-an-2-samolyot-baikal-lms-901 (date of access: 03/29/2022).
- L-410 will fly to the Urals under a franchise//Aviainform. 2016. No. 1 (142). — P.25–26.
- 1 billion investments planned for localization of L-410 production in the Urals//Aviainform. 2016. No. 5 (146). — P.25–26.
- An-24 is a turboprop regional aircraft. SkyShips is global aviation. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://skyships.ru/?page_id=12674 . (date of access: 04/03/2022).
- The new passenger regional aircraft Il-114–300 made its first flight. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://tass.ru/ekonomika/10271797?utm_source=ru.wikipedia.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ru.wikipedia.org&utm_referrer=ru.wikipedia.org. (date of access: 04/03/2022).
- UAC has developed a new amphibious aircraft in Taganrog//Aviainform. 2016. No. 10 (151). — P.17–18.