The article describes the concept of the patent economy development strategy developed by the authors through the expansion of invention, patenting and trading of patented innovative results of intellectual activity in an aviation enterprise. The fundamental result of the innovation policy for the development of the patent economy is the improvement of creative thinking and professional skills of employees, the growth of invention, the effectiveness of patented technical solutions and other equivalent results of intellectual activity, the constant formation of new and the improvement of the effectiveness of modernized existing technologies in the aircraft industry
Keywords: development strategy, patent economy, trading, invention, innovation policy, airline complex
- N. P. Selivanov. Patent for lost profits//Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 04.12.2007.
- S. M. Mironov, B. V. Gusev, and N. P. Selivanov. Intellectual property is a reserve of the domestic economy//Delovaya Slava Rossii. Special issue. M., 2006.
- N. P. Selivanov. Turbopump on a patent foundation//In Sat. Proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Technical Conference «Development, production and operation turbo-, electric pump units and systems based on them. Voronezh: Scientific book, 2013.
- A. M. Matveenko, N. P. Selivanov, V. N. Selivanov, and V. S. Subbotina. Tactics of patenting complex objects in aircraft engine building//Patents and licenses. Intellectual rights. No 12. 2018. P. 16–26.
- N. P. Selivanov. Anthropoecological foundations of the space architecture of habitable objects//Space anthropoecology: technique and research methods. L., 1988.
- I. N. Vishnyakov, Ya. B. Kaplun, N. P. Selivanov, and I. V. Smirnov. Patent RSH 2709976 C1. P/owner of PJSC «Aviation Complex named after. S. V. Ilyushin”, “Aircraft wing, aircraft wing box, center section, spar (options)”, registration date 12/23/2019.
- B. B. Leontiev. Economic problems of intellectual property management in Russia//Innovations. No 3. 2006.
- B. B. Leont’ev and V. I. Alekseev. Modeling of innovative business development from the standpoint of institutional approach//Innovations, No 6, 2010. P. 28–43.
- B. B. Leontiev. Import substitution in the innovation economy//Innovations, No 10, 2014. P. 24–30.
- B. B. Leont’ev, V. B. Leont’eva. System solutions in the formation of an innovation system//Innovations, No 9, 2017. P. 8–19.