The results of a study that determines the specifics of the organization of the process of attracting external labor resources in the regions of Russia are presented. The problems of the implementation of existing programs to attract the population to regions with a population decline for further application in the field of state regulation are identified. The subject of the study is the system and mechanisms of interaction between organizations providing services in the field of migration with participants in the migration process, government agencies and employers through recruitment programs. The study identifies problems and aims to find solutions related to state support for labor mobility. The analysis showed a low number of participants in labor mobility programs. Initially, low targets are set for attracting personnel in areas with a permanent population decline, which calls into question the feasibility of implementing programs, given the significant costs of administering and implementing these programs. The object of the study is the mechanisms for attracting labor resources, both internal and international labor migration. It has been established that the simplification of migration legislation in the field of employment of foreign citizens without changing the organizational forms of hiring and improving the quality of public services does not lead to solving the problems of illegal migration
Keywords: external labor resources; migration mediation; migration infrastructure; state regulation of migration processes; labor recruitment programs
- Golovastova, T. I. (2019) Peculiarities of migration processes in a multinational community. Problemy regional’noy ekonomiki (g. Izhevsk) [Problems of the regional economy (Izhevsk)] No. 3–4: 63–74. (In Russ.).
- Polovinko V. S. Regional experience in managing migration processes in Russia. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya «Ekonomika» [Bulletin of the Omsk University. Economics series] no. 1, 2017, pp. 197–204. (In Russ.).
- Mishchuk S. N. Peculiarities of international labor migration from China to Russia (on the example of the Far Eastern Federal District). Ekonomika regiona [Economics of the Region] no. 2, 2014, pp. 194–202. (In Russ.).
- Kononov L. A., Balkhaev B. B. Teoreticheskoye razvitiye vzglyadov na migratsionnyy protsess. Voprosy sovershenstvovaniya sistemy gosudarstvennogo upravleniya v sovremennoy Rossii [Theoretical development of views on the migration process. Issues of improving the public administration system in modern Russia]. Moscow, Directmedia, 2011, 80 p. (In Russ.).
- Mukomel V. I. (2011) Integration of Migrants: Challenges, Politics, Social Practices. Mir Rossii. Sotsiologiya. Etnologiya [World of Russia. Sociology. Ethnology] vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 34–50. (In Russ.).
- Trunyan G. R. Management of migration processes through non-governmental organizations. Aktual’nyye problemy sovershenstvovaniya ekonomiko-pravovykh i sotsial’nopoliticheskikh sfer obshchestva v sovremennoy Rossii. [Actual problems of improving the economic, legal and socio-political spheres of society in modern Russia]. 2010.
- Volokh, V. A. (2013): The practice of civil society institutions in the field of population migration. Sotsiodinamika [Sociodynamics] no. 6, pp. 105–136. (In Russ.).
- Zohry, A. (2014). Egyptian irregular migration to Europe. Migration letters, 4 (1), 53–63. https://doi.org/10.33182/ml.v4i1.210
- Xiang, B., & Lindquist, J. (2014). Migration Infrastructure. International Migration Review, 48 (1_suppl), 122–148. https://doi.org/10.1111/imre.12141
- Abylkalikov, S. I., & Sazin, V. S. (2019). Migration in the Kaliningrad region reflected in the 1989–2015 censuses and microcensuses. Baltic Region, 11 (2), 32–50. https://doi.org/10.5922/2079–8555–2019–2-3 (In Russ.).
- Florinskaya J. F., Mkrtchyan N. V. Migration to Russia: lowest in a decade. Ekonomicheskoye razvitiye Rossii [Russian Economic Development], vol. 28, no. 1, 2021, pp. 50–54.
- Ten V. A. Migration from Russia and the countries of Central Asia to the Republic of Korea in the 1990s-2000s, Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: History and political sciences], 2014. no. 5. pp. 74–81. (In Russ.).
- Sazin V. S. Attracting Immigrants to the Far East as a Solution to the National Security Problem Vestnik universiteta [University Bulletin], no. 20, 2014, pp. 56–59. (In Russ.).