The article content is based on monitoring research conducted among employers at the Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI». The main
purpose of the study is to improve the quality of education at the university in accordance with the requirements of employers.
During the research, employers assessed the importance of requirements for young professionals when applying for employment. The article also shows
the dynamics of changes in requirements over 4 years. The article represents the requirements in importance assessing of which the opinions of employers
are similar and differ depending on the branch of the economy to which the employing organization belongs.
Keywords: young specialists, employment of university graduates, graduates of engineering degree programs, survey of employers, branches of the economy of the organizations- employers, competencies, employers requirements
- M. Hohlova. Competencies of a competitive young specialist: the opinion of employers and graduates. Telescop [Telescope], 2014, no 2 (104), pp.26–31 (in Russian).
- O. A. Podol’sky, V. A. Pogozhina. Key competences of graduates and young professionals for enploynent. Naychnoe obozrenie: gumanitarnii issledovania [Scientific Review: Humanitarian Studies], 2016, no 1, pp.96–103 (in Russian).
- O. N. Baeva, N. P. Sherstiankina. Identification of competencies in demand on the labor market: the experience of empirical research. Economica truda [Labor economics], 2018, no 3, pp.835–850 (in Russian).
- A. Grigoriev. Assessment and development of basic competencies of employees. Psihologia i business [Psychology and Business]. Available at: https://psycho.ru/library/2884
- University graduates in the labor market//The largest Russian Internet recruitment company HeadHunter. URL: https://spb.hh.ru/article/12230 (in Russian).
- O. N. Belenov, I. V. Shilova. What competencies of university graduates are in demand in the regional labor market. Economica truda i upravlenie personalom [Labor economics and personnel management], 2017, no 1, pp.57–63 (in Russian).
- Analytical review «Employers have determined the requirements for candidates: top-5 demanded competencies in the Russian market». Available at: https://wciom.ru/analyticalreviews/analiticheskii-obzor/rabotodateli-opredelili-trebovaniya-k-kandidatam-top-5-vostrebovannykh-kompetenczij-na-rossijskom-rynke-truda