The article analyzes the experience of applying the project of public-private partnership in St. Petersburg. The project «On the creation, reconstruction
and operation of the tram network in the Krasnogvardeisky district of St. Petersburg» was chosen as the object of the study. The purpose of the study is
to identify the main economic advantages of a project implemented using the mechanism of public-private partnership, and also to determine whether
the interaction was appropriate for each of the parties. A comparative analysis of transport infrastructure development projects in the Russian Federation
and in the UK, which is a leader among countries in the successful application of public-private partnership mechanisms, has been carried out, which made it
possible to identify the most profitable models of interaction between the state and business. Proposals have been developed to eliminate problems in
the implementation of projects on the basis of public-private partnerships
Keywords: public-private partnership, innovative project, economic effect, social effect, development of territories
- How St. Petersburg attracts investors, 24.05.2018. URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/articles/2018/05/25/770690-sankt-peterburg-investorov (date accessed: 09/04/2021)
- Vkontakte. Official community "Chizhik". URL: https://vk.com/chizhiklrt (date of access: 09/05/2021)
- Fedorov VA Retrospective analysis of the first project of public-private partnership to attract private investment in urban passenger transport in St. Petersburg//Young Scientist. 2014. No. 10. S. 284–290.
- Gabdullina E. I. Evaluation of the effectiveness of PPP projects as a mechanism of interaction between government and business in the region//Modern problems of science and education. 2012. No. 2. p. 313–316.
- Krykanov D. D. Problems of developing a methodology for assessing the effectiveness of public-private partnership projects — Russian and foreign experience//Public-private partnership. 2017.Vol. 4. No. 3.P. 179–196. doi: 10.18334/ppp.4.3.38449
- Bylym Evgeny Sergeevich, Bystryakov Alexander Yakovlevich The choice of priority sectors for public-private partnership//Bulletin of RUDN. Series: Economics. 2012. No. 1. S. 64–70
- World Bank Open Data. URL: https://data.worldbank.org/ (date accessed: 01.12.
- Dubgorn, I. Zaychenko, N. Grashhenko, A. Rationale for choosing the mechanism of public-private partnership for the sustainable development of social infrastructure facilities. MATEC Web of Conferences. Volume 170, 13 June 2018, Number 10562017
- GOV.UK Statistical data set Light rail and tram statistics (LRT). URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/light-rail-and-tram-statistics-lrt (date accessed: 01.09.2021)
- NET, REPORT REVEALS TRAM PROJECT'S £ 100M ECONOMY BOOST. URL: https://thetram.net/report-reveals-tram-projects-100m-economy-boost.aspx (date accessed 01.06.2021)
- SAGE Journals The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation URL: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1465750317750323 (date accessed: 01.09.2021)
- Website of Transport Concession Company LLC. To shareholders and investors, URL: http://tkk-lrt.ru/issuing-documents/ (date of circulation 09/02/2021)