The authors analyze a number of basic indicators used for the evaluation of the level of socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian
Federation. Among them are the share of the gross regional product (GRP) produced in the Arctic zone in total GRP of the entities of the Russian Federation;
investment activities; potential of the Arctic regions; indicators characterizing the level of research in the Arctic and Antarctic, as well as a number of other
indicators characterizing the state and development of the Arctic zone as a whole
Keywords: analysis, Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, regional development, population, gross regional product, investments
- Pobedonostseva G.M. Economic development of the Russian Arctic under the present conditions //[Sever and rynok: formirovanie economicheskogo poradka]. The north and the market: shaping the economic order. 2011. № 1 (27). pp. 151–154
- Ivanov G.V. The Northern Sea Route in the Global Geopolitics of the Arctic. // [Geopolitika i bezopasnost’], Geopolitics and safeness, 2017, no. 3, pp. 35–38.
- Kuchinskaya M. E. The Arctic in the focus of the US and NATO and Russia’s security interests // Problems of national strategy. 2020. No. 1. Pp. 75-76.
- Antjushina N.M. Arctic: new format of international cooperation. М.: RAS Institute of Europe, 2014, 138 p.
- The Arctic in the modern system of international relationships and national interests of Russia / Khot’kova E.S., Glushchenko Iu.N., Anichkina T.B., Shishkov A.S., Mikhailov S.A., Konyshev V.N., Sergunin A.A. // Problems of national strategy. 2014. № 5 (26). pp. 9–43
- Ryzhova A. V. Arctic policy of the liberal government of Canada // National Strategy Issues 2 (59), 2020. pp.155 173
- Krapivin D.S. Research of the dynamics of changes in the availability of fixed assets in the regions of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation in conditions of modern uncertainty//Economic sciences. 2021. № 9. pp. 32–37.
- Todorov А.А. (2017) International Transit Potential of the Northern Sea Route: Economic and Legal Aspects. National Strategy Issues, No. 3(42), pp. 149– 171.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 26, 2020 No. 645 On the Strategy for the Development of the Arctic Zone of the Russia and Ensuring National Security up to 2035 // https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/74710556/
- https://rosstat.gov.ru/storage/subblock/subblock_document/2018–08/09/mat1 .pdf
- Volgin N.A., Shirokova L.N., Mosina L.L. Russian Arctic: social and labor, and demographic features of the development. // Social and Labor Research, 2019, vol. 1, pp. 117–133.
- Petrova E.E. Specific features of the agro-industrial complex in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation // Science and business: ways of development. 2020. No. 1 (103). pp. 124-127.
- Serova N.A., Gutov S.V. Key trends of the investment processes in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation in 2008–2017. // Arktika i Sever [Arctic and North], 2019, no. 34, pp. 77–89. DOI: 10.17238/issn2221-2698.2019.34.77
- Pavlenko, V.I., Dregalo, A.A., Ul’ianovskii, V.I., Kutsenko, S. Iu., Malinina, K.O., Balitskaia, S.M. Methodological aspects of social and economic research of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation // Proceedings of the Komi Science Centre of the Ural Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, UrO RAN, Syktyvkar, 2017. № 1 (29). pp. 109–116.