The present article contains the most famous definitions of the term «intelligence». The scientific content of this term has been establishing very
slowly, since it lies in the area of intersection of many scientific disciplines and still hasn’t got a sufficiently substantiated quantitative characteristic or
degree of intellectualization. The phenomenon of intelligence, as a function of the brain, is based on the concept of sensory image — a manifestation of the
receptor systems function, which can be formed in any being. The article provides examples of interdisciplinary research on the study and modeling of the
brain. The well-known methods for determining the degree of intellectualization are described. Most attempts to calculate the degree of intellectualization
have the same drawback: the combination of intelligent functions and control automation functions occurs. The article proposes a comprehensive functional
approach to determining the degree of systems and objects intellectualization
Keywords: intelligence, intellectualization, intellectual product, artificial intelligence, cognitive ability, brain, thinking, science, neural networks, decision making, psychology, dimension, robot, sensory image, intelligence degree, technology, control, function
- National strategy for the AI development for the period up to 2030. Approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation on October 10, 2019 Vol. 490 «On the development of artificial intelligence in the Russian Federation.», 23 p. (in Russian)
- Evseenko S. M. Stages of development of artificial intelligence technologies and clarification of terminology. Innovations [Innovacii], 2021, №4, p. 39-48. (in Russian)
- Evseenko S. M. Overview of the areas of products intellectualization and activities of the instrument-making enterprise. Innovations [Innovacii], 2021. (in Russian)
- Psychological Dictionary/Ed. V. V. Davydov. Moscow, Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the USSR, 1983. — 448 p. (in Russian)
- Lynn R. Intellect and economic development. Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 2008, no. 2, pp. 89–108. (in Russian)
- Lobanov A. P. Intelligence: definitions, theories, paradigms. News of Belarusian State Pedagogical University., series 1, 2014, no.2, pp. 42–46. (in Russian)
- Ilyasov F. N. Mind artificial and natural. News of the Academy of Sciences of the Turkmen SSR, a series of social sciences [Izvestija AN Turkmenskoj SSR, serija obshhestvennyh nauk], 1986, no. 6, pp. 46–54. (in Russian)
- Howard Gardner seven types of intelligence https://hr-academy.ru/hrarticle/sem-intellektov-govarda-gardnera.html (accessed: 15.02.2021).
- Great Russian Encyclopedia [Bol’shaja Rossijskaja Jenciklopedija]. Moscow, 2008, vol.11, pp. 429–430. (in Russian)
- Brandin V. M. Dimensional complexity. Intelligence. Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2008, 168 p. (in Russian)
- Kaku M. The Future of the Mind (in Russian translation), 4th edition, Moscow, Alpina non-fiction, 2018, 646 p. (in Russian)
- Turing A. Can the Machine think? Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1960, 112 p.
- Machines that Think:. Everything you need to know about the coming age of artificial intelligence, edited by D. Haven, translated from English by O. Saifudinova. Moscow, AST, 2019, 352 p. (in Russian)
- Shevchenko A. I., Salnikov I. S., Salnikov R. I. On the principles of building artificial intelligence in anthropomorphic systems. Artificial Intelligence, 2010, no. 4, pp. 4–19. (in Russian)
- Kuznetsov et al. Round table «Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence». News of Artificial Intelligence [Novosti iskusstvennogo intellekta].Moscow, 1998, no. 3, pp. 3–21. (in Russian)
- J. Markoff. Machines of Loving Grace: The Quest for Common Ground Between Humans and Robots Moscow, ANO, 2017, 405 p. (in Russian)
- Ray Kurzweil. Haw to create a mind: the secret of human thought revealed. In Russian translted by the editor. Moscow, Bomboraтм, 2018, 350 p. (in Russian)
- Hawkins J., Blakesley S. On intelligence: Translated from english, Moscow, I. D. Williams, 2007, 240 p. (in Russian)
- Osin A. A. Swarm intelligence model in organizational communications. Social and humanitarian knowledge [Social’no-gumanitarnye znanija], 2012, no. 6, pp. 343–349 (in Russian)
- Karpov V. E., Karpova I. P., Kulinich A. A. Social communities of robots Moscow, Leandr, 2019, 352 p. (in Russian)
- Finn V. K. Not all functions of natural intelligence can be formalized and automated. Journal «Kommersant Nauka», [Zhurnal «Kommersant Nauka»], no. 68, 23.12.2019. pp. 33–38.https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4198609 (accessed: 15.02.2021).
- V. V. Velichenko Principles of technical intelligence in the problem of managing complex economic systems. Intelligent systems, [Intellektual’nye sistemy], 1997, vol 2, ed.1–4 (in Russian).
- Makarov I. M., Lokhin V. M., Manko S. V., Romanov M. P. Artificial intelligence and intelligent systems. Moscow, Science, 2006, 333 p. (in Russian)
- A. V. Ostroukh. Intelligent systems. Tutorial. — Krasnoyarsk: Research and Innovation Center, 2015. 110 p. (in Russian)
- Branets V. N., Klab D., Knutov A. S., Mikrin E. A., Chertok B. E., Sherril D. Development of computing systems with elements of artificial intelligence used in spacecraft control systems. Izvestiya RAN, TiSU, 2004, no. 4, pp. 146–149 (in Russian)
- Krasilov A. A. Computer science. Volume 7. Intelligent systems (Problem solving systems). Moscow, 2003, 232 p. http://rudocs.exdat.com/docs/index-18530.html (accessed: 15.02.2021).
- Lyabakh N. N., Umrikhin N. G. Methods for assessing the intelligence of computer systems. University Bulletin 2013, no. 6, pp. 54–58 (in Russian).
- Litvinov V. A., Oksanich I. N. Assessment of the level of virtual intelligence of an applied software and hardware system based on the analysis of an ergonomic model./Mathematical machines and systems [Matematichni mashini i sistemi], 2008, no.2, pp. 100–105. (in Russian)
- Great economic dictionary/ed. By A. N. Azrilia. — 3rd ed., Rev. and add. — M.: Institute of New Economics, 1998. — 864 p. (in Russian)
- Alexandrov P. S., Pasynkov B. A. Introduction to the theory of dimensions, Moscow: Nauka, 1973, 577 p. (in Russian)
- Kline M. Mathematics: The Loss of Certainty. Moscow, MIR, 1984. (in Russian)
- Uglov V. A., Mitikhin V. G. Assessment of complex systems characteristics. Proceedings «In the world of science», International Academy of Informatics, 1996, pp. 40–46. (in Russian)
- Chechkin A. V. Mathematical informatics. Moscow, Nauka, 1991, 416 p. (in Russian)
- Kline J. Similitude and approximation theory. Moscow, MIR, 1968, 304 p. (in Russian)
- Nitezhuk M. S. Verification and search for contradictions in the knowledge bases of intelligent systems.//Young Science of Siberia: electronic journal. — 2018. — No. 2. http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/22–2018 (accessed: 15.02.2021).
- Shemakin Yu. I. Thesaurus in automated control systems and information processing. Moscow: Military Publishing, 1974 202 p. (in Russian)
- Mokhov A. I., Dushkin R. V., Andronov M. G., Maltsev V. P. — Methodology for assessing the degree of intelligence of technical and socio-technical systems. Digital Economy [Cifrovaja jekonomika], 2019, no. 3 (7), pp. 24–33. (in Russian)
- Giarratano J., Riley G. Expert Systems: Principles and Programming (translated from English). Moscow, I. D. Williams, 2006, 1152 p. (in Russian)
- Julian Hyde. Data in Flight. How streaming SQL technology can help solve the Web 2.0 data crunch. ACM Queue, vol. 7, no. 11, December 2009 https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/1661785.1667562 (accessed: 15.02.2021).
- Evseenko S. M., Skorokhodov D. A.On the degree of mechanization and automation of organizational and technological processes on an enterprise and a vessel. Marine Intelligent Technology [Morskie intellektual’nye tehnologii], 2013, no.3 (21), pp. 44–50. (in Russian)
- Evseenko S. M. A comprehensive indicator of the products design quality of a research and production instrument-making enterprise. Innovations [Innovacii], 2020, No. 7, pp. 20–29. (in Russian)
- Saati T. Decision-making. Method for analyzing hierarchies. Moscow, Radio and communication, 1993, 314 p. (in Russian)
- Alekseev A. V., Smolnikov A. V., Sus G. N., Ushakova N. P. Cognitive technologies of the decision support and damage control system of a ship, vessel. Control and information processing systems: proceedings by JSC Concern Avrora, St.-Petersburg, 2019. no. 3 (46), pp. 18–27. (in Russian)
- Subetto A. I. Synthetic qualimetry. Volume 1/Ed. By L. A. Zelenov. St.-Petersburg — Kostroma, Kostroma State University, 2011, 620 p. (in Russian)
- Mikoni S. V., Sokolov B. V. Yusupov R. M. Qualimetry of models and polymodel complexes: a monograph. — Moscow, Russian Academy of Science, 2018, 314 p. (in Russian)