The paper examines the relationship between the institutional environment and the economic mechanisms of agribusiness. The algorithm of formation
and adjustment of the organizational and economic mechanism (OEM) of coordination of economic interests of participants of integration processes is
proposed. The identification of integrated formations (IF) in the dairy and food complex of the Leningrad region was carried out, a comparative analysis
of the effectiveness of integrated and non-integrated dairy farms was carried out. The main problems of integration by rigid communication, mismatch
of interests of participants, infringement of interests of monetary owners, opportunistic behavior of personnel are revealed. A methodological approach is
proposed to harmonize the interests of participants along the product creation chain
Keywords: integration, organizational and economic mechanism, integrated formations, competitiveness, investment attractiveness, rural territories, autonomous organizations
- Dibirov A. A., Moreva A. V. Fundamentals of the integration process in the dairy and food complex of the region (on the example of the Leningrad region) Russian Electronic Scientific Journal No. 3 (29), 2018 p. 134).
- Maskin Eric S. Designing economic mechanisms. How to realize social goals. — M.: Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, 2009. — 20c
- Ktsoev A. B. Theory of economic mechanisms: distribution of state subsidies. Abstract of the dissertation of the Doctor of Economics [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http://dissers.ru/1ekonomika/teoriya-ekonomicheskih-mehanizmov-subsidirovanie-selskogo-hozyaystva-rossii-specialnost-08–00–01-ekonomicheskaya-teoriya-oblast-issledovaniya.php , free. — Blank from the screen
- Lastaev T. T., Kaigorodtsev A. A. Mechanism of agro-industrial integration//Bulletin of KASU. — 2006. — No. 4. [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http://www.vestnik-kafu.info/journal/8/308/ , free. — Blank from the screen.
- Research report on the topic «To develop recommendations on the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism for ensuring parity economic relations of agriculture with other sectors of the economy, equivalent intersectoral relations within the agro-industrial complex of the region»/GNU NWNIESH. — St. Petersburg-Pushkin., 2005– — 168 p.
- Seyalova G. S. Organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise management/OSU. — Orenburg., 2006.
- Kostyaev A. I., Boytsov A. S. and others. Organizational and economic mechanism of sustainable development of rural areas of the North-West of the Russian Federation (analysis and suggestions for improvement)/GNU SZ NIESH of the Russian Agricultural Academy. — St. Petersburg, 2010. — 62 p.18
- Rakhimova E. A. Approaches to the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism for the development of the differentiation of farm activities. agro-industrial complex: economics, management No. 8 2021. p. 15. doi 10.33305/218–15
- Migunov R. A. Institutional environment of sustainable economic growth of agriculture Abstract of dissertation Candidate of Economics [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/, free. — Blank from the screen
- Kruglova N.Yu. Economic law: studies. manual/N. Y. Kruglova. –5th ed., reprint. and additional — M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2011. –885 p. — Series: Fundamentals of Sciences.
- Summary annual reports of agricultural enterprises of the Leningrad region 2016–2020.