The purpose of this study is to develop a stakeholder model of a regional innovation ecosystem. As an object of research in this work, regional innovative ecosystems are identified. The subject of consideration is the socio-economic relations on the issues of spatial and temporal development of innovative ecosystems of the regions. To unleash the potential of scientific and practical work on identifying the stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem, describing their roles and the degree of influence on the innovation cycle, the study applied the methods of graphical modeling and system logical analysis. Various stakeholder models of innovative ecosystems are analyzed. It is shown that they insufficiently take into account potential sources of innovative developments, among which intercompany, interorganizational interactions should be highlighted. Based on the analysis of published studies, the main stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem are identified. These include: initiators of innovations (the very first small group of the supporters of innovations), first consumers of innovations (formal and informal leaders of the region actively adopting innovations), early and late most consumers of innovations. The author's stakeholder model of the regional innovation ecosystem is proposed, which includes innovators, consumers, scientific and educational structures, infrastructure organizations (Development Institutes) and regulatory authorities. The significance of interfirm interactions in the ecosystem is shown. On the example of the russian big holding company «Schwabe», the applicability of the author's stakeholder model of the innovation ecosystem is shown. The structural elements and relationships of the model described above correspond to real intercompany interactions in the holding company considered. As an increment of knowledge, a hypothesis has been put forward and partially refuted about the need to consider the regional innovation ecosystem as a unity of the social and entrepreneurial sub-ecosystem of innovation
Keywords: innovation, regional innovation ecosystem, stakeholders, entrepreneurship, model, regional development
- T. S. Soloveva. Theoretical issues of social innovation ecosystems-building and development//Vestnik NGIEI [Bulletin NGIEI]. 2019. № 3 (94). P. 84-93. (In Russian.)
- V. G. Orlova. Port-industrial complexes as representatives of the class of socio-economic ecosystems. Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU//Jekonomicheskie nauki [St.Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics]. 2019. № 12 (4). P. 90-105. (In Russian.)
- Stanovlenie universitetov-liderov: mirovaja praktika i rossijskaja perspektiva [The formation of leading universities: world practice and the Russian perspective: analytical report]/Ed. V. S. Efimova. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2018. 112 p. (In Russian.)
- Yu. V. Rozhkov. Household as an innovative social ecosystem//Vestnik Habarovskoj gosudarstvennoj akademii jekonomiki i prava [Bulletin of the Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law]. 2015. № 3. P. 141-145. (In Russian.)
- D. V. Sidorov, I. N. Sokolov, E. A. Fiyaksel. Study of the evolution of the scope of competitions of innovative projects in innovative ecosystems of Moscow, London, Singapore and Silicon Valley//Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2018. № 2 (232). P. 37-46. (In Russian.)
- A. Hein, J. Weking, M. Schreieck et al. Value co-creation practices in business-to-business platform ecosystems//Electron Markets, 29, 503-518 (2019).
- A. N. Grozin, N. V. Tretyak, H. S. Sarukhanyan. Mobile ecosystems are a type of innovative ecosystem//Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovanija [Problems of modern teacher education]. 2016. № 52-5. P. 178-185. (In Russian.)
- I. O. Volkova, A. Yu. Yakovleva. Diagnosis of the conditions for the development of innovative ecosystems in the energy sector//Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2017. № 10 (228). P. 52-60. (In Russian.)
- Ch. V. Kerimova. Using the stakeholder approach in determining the directions of innovative development of the company//Uchet. Analiz. Audit [Accounting. Analysis. Auditing]. 2018. № 5 (4). P. 46-55. (In Russian.)
- M. V. Ciasullo, O. Troisi, M. Grimaldi et al. Multi-level governance for sustainable innovation in smart communities: an ecosystems approach//Int Entrep Manag J. Published 01 February 2020. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11365-020-00641-6.
- S. M. P. Núñez, A. Serrano-Santoyo. Multi-Actor Network Perspective: CaliBaja an emergent binational innovation ecosystem//Technology Innovation Management Review. 2020. № 10 (1). P. 5-15.
- C. Brito. Promoting the creation of Innovation Ecosystems: the case of the University of Porto — Letter From Academia//Journal of Innovation Management. 2018. № 6 (3). P. 8-16.
- Luciana Maines da Silva, Claudia Cristina Bitencourt, Kad gia Faccin, Tatiana Iakovleva. The Role of Stakeholders in the Context of Responsible Innovation: A Meta-Synthesis. Sustainability, MDPI//Open Access Journal. 2019. Vol. 11 (6). P. 1-25. March.
- Venchurnye investicii i jekosistema tehnologicheskogo predprinimatel’stva [Venture capital investment and technology entrepreneurship ecosystem]: digest of articles. Moscow, Publishing House of the Russian Venture Company, 2011. 96 p.
- E. V. Popov, A. Yu. Veretennikova, Zh. K. Omonov. The evolutionary circuit of the development of social innovation//Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2017. № 8 (226). P. 25-32. (In Russian.)
- P. S. Scherbachenko. Management of interaction with stakeholders in Russian companies//Vestnik GUU [Bulletin of GUU]. 2018. № 5. P. 155-161. (In Russian.)
- N. A. Serebryakova, N. V. Dorokhova, M. I. Isaenko. The mechanism of formation of a regional innovation subsystem//Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Voronezh State University]. 2019. V. 81. № 4. P. 268-273. (In Russian.)
- Yu. I. Seliverstov, M. V. Lyulyuchenko. A model for the formation of an innovative ecosystem in a region//Vestnik Altajskoj akademii jekonomiki i prava [Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law]. 2019. № 10-1. P. 101-106. (In Russian.)
- N. V. Sirotkina, V. E. Panchenko. Features of networking of the economic space of the region in the context of globalization. The role and importance of universities//Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: jekonomika i upravlenie [Bulletin of the Voronezh State University. Series: economics and management]. 2019. № 1. P. 56-63. (In Russian.)
- I. V. Korchagina. Youth technological entrepreneurship in the ecosystem of innovative development of the region//Korporativnoe upravlenie i innovacionnoe razvitie jekonomiki Severa: Vestnik Nauchno-issledovatel’skogo centra korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the economy of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center for Corporate Law, Management and Venture Investment of Syktyvkar State University]. 2019. № 2. P. 96-103. (In Russian.)
- E. V. Popov, A. Yu. Veretennikova, A. A. Safronova. Specific characteristics of institutions of social innovation activity//Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2018. № 8 (238). P. 40-48. (In Russian.)
- P. M. Pashkov. Determination of the information needs of subjects of an innovative ecosystem of a university based on a scenario approach//Informacionnye i matematicheskie tehnologii v nauke i upravlenii [Information and mathematical technologies in science and management]. 2017. № 4 (8). P. 147-156. (In Russian.)
- E. B. Tyutyukina, T. N. Sedash, A. I. Danilov. Using the European experience in creating «smart city» in Russia//Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo [Business. Education. Right]. 2019. № 1 (46). P. 89-94. (In Russian.)
- L. S. Mazelis, K. S. Solodukhin, K. I. Lavrenyuk. A fuzzy model for risk analysis of the development of a socio-economic system based on a stakeholder approach//Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Social’no-jekonomicheskie i pravovye issledovanija [Bulletin of the Tyumen State University. Socio-economic and legal studies]. 2017. Vol. 3. № 3. P. 242-260. (In Russian.)
- A. E. Plakhin. Methodology for determining the asymmetry of the distribution of income of stakeholders of industrial park structures//Vestnik NGIJeI [Bulletin of NIIEI]. 2018. № 10 (89). P. 97-108. (In Russian.)
- K. A. Chernov. Organizational features of the development and implementation of strategies for socio-economic development of the regions of the Russian Federation// Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija 3: «Jekonomika. Jekologija» [Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Series 3: «Economics. Ecology»]. 2018. V. 20. № 4. P. 47-54. (In Russian.)
- V. O. Morozov, K. S. Solodukhin, A. Ya. Chen. Fuzzy-plural methods of strategic analysis of a stakeholder company//Fundamental'nye issledovanija. [Fundamental Research]. 2016. № 2-1. P. 179-183. (In Russian.)
- M. A. Golovchin. Ecosystem approach as an alternative for the development of social innovation in the region//Vestnik Gumanitarnogo universiteta [Bulletin of the University for the Humanities]. 2018. № 4 (23). P. 33-44. (In Russian.)
- A. S. Strekalova. Perception of innovation in the marketing of territories: the role of stakeholder communities//Zhurnal jekonomicheskoj teorii [Journal of Economic Theory]. 2019. V. 16. № 2. P. 293-304. (In Russian.)
- M. M. Zheleznov, O. I. Karasev, A. V. Beloshitsky, E. A. Shitov. Innovative ecosystem of railway transport: the practice of leading companies//Mir transporta [World of Transport]. 2019. № 17 (4). P. 244-258. (In Russian.)