The objective of the study is the identification of the problems of integration of the organizations of the scientific and educational cluster of the Tomsk region. We assume that these problems are related to the factors hindering the effectiveness of interactions in the regional innovation system. We present results (the vision of the research institutes) on the problems of developing the integration processes of a scientific and educational cluster
Keywords: research and educational cluster, regional innovation system, small innovative enterprises, Tomsk region, university, research institute, Tomsk, interaction
- H. Etzkowitz, C. Zhou. The Triple Helix: University – Industry – Government Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Routledge, 2017. 342 p.
- D. Salmi, I. D. Frumin. Russian higher education institutions in competition with world-class universities//[Voprosi obrazovaniya]. 2007. № 3. P. 5-44 https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rossiyskie-vuzy-v-konkurentsii-universitetov-mirovogo-klassa.
- M. Fritsch, C. Schwirten. R&D co-operation between public research institutions: Magnitude, motives and spatial dimension. In Technological Change and Regional Development in Europe. Physica: Heidelberg, 2002. P. 199-210.
- M. Y. Zhao, W. P. Li, D. R. Zhang, L. C. Wu. Innovative Modes of Cooperation among Industry, University and Research Institute — A Case Study//Journal of Wuxi Institute of Commerce. 2010. № 1. http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTotal-WXSY201001014.htm.
- L. Lyu, W. Wu, H. Hu, R. Huang. An evolving regional innovation network: collaboration among industry, university, and research institution in China’s first technology hub//The Journal of Technology Transfer. 2019. Vol. 44. № 3. P. 659-680.
- D. Keeble, F. Wilkinson (eds.). High-technology SMEs, Regional Clustering and Collective Learning: An Overview. High-technology clusters, networking and collective learning in Europe. Routledge. 2017.
- Public research institutions: mapping sector trends. OECD publishing. 2011. 160 p.
- Main outcomes of the research and educational complex of Tomsk Oblast in 2017. Tomsk: Department of science and higher education of the administration of Tomsk Oblast, 2018. 68 p. (In Russ.)
- I. A. Pavlova, O. N. Kayl’. Methodological approach to monitoring of regional knowledge-based clusters//Vektory blagopoluchiya: ekonomika i sotsium [Vectors of wellbeing: economy and society]. 2019. № 1. P. 51-71. http://jwt.su/journal/article/view/950.
- N. Kayl’, I. A. Pavlova. Klasternye vzaimodeistviya v ekonomischeskih sistemah mezourovnya kak factor innovatsionnogo razvitiya regiunov [Kluster interactions in economic systems of mezzo level as a factor of innovative development of the regions] Tomsk, TUSUR Publishing, 2019. 98 p. (In Russ.)
- C. Champenois, H. Etzkowitz. From boundary line to boundary space: The creation of hybrid organizations as a Triple Helix micro-foundation//Technovation. 2018. Vol. 76. P. 28-39.
- I. A. Pavlova. Transformatsiya institutov vyschei shkoly i novaya sotsial’no-ekonomicheskaya paradigma: roli, funktsii, vzaimodeistviya sovremennogo universiteta v regional’noi innovatsionnoi sisteme [Transformation of higher educational institutions and new socio-economic paradigm: roles, functions, interaction of the modern university in the regional innovation system]. Tomsk: STT Publishing, 2016. 232 p. (In Russ.)
- 13 I. A. Pavlova, E. A. Monastyrniy, V. V. Chernobuk, V. V. Spitsyn. Federal law № 217: small and micro companies in the regional innovation system of Tomsk Oblast//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2019. № 4. P. 94-103. (In Russ.)