The article considers promising systems for personnel rescue from emergency situations, including natural and man-made ones, based on the use of delivery and evacuation jet vehicles
Keywords: emergency situation, rescue means, jet system, delivery, evacuation
- S. K. Shoigu. Interview with the Minister of the Russian Federation for Emergency Situations//Ogonyok. 1995. No. 16 (April).
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation ≪On the Protection of the population and Territories from natural and Man-made Emergencies≫. Adopted on December 21, 1994; as amended by Federal Law No. 309‑FZ of December 30, 2008.
- M. N. Ohochinsky, E. L. Sokolov. Engineering psychology. Decision-making in emergency situations — support system and prose of life//Life and Security. 1996. No. 1. Pp. 58–71.
- D. A. Romanov. The tragedy of the submarine ≪Komsomolets≫. The constructor arguments. St. Petersburg: NIKA, 2009. 432 p.
- K. Gribovsky. Help comes from the sky//Technika — molodezhi. 1991. No. 2. pp. 24 — 27.
- P. Bowers. Aircraft of non-traditional schemes. Moscow: Mir, 1991. p. 107.
- G. G. Vokin. A method of emergency delivery of rescue equipment to rescue objects that have fallen into extreme conditions and are in distress in remote uninhabited areas of the globe with inaccurately known coordinates and an aeroballistic system for its implementation. RF patent 2076759. Publication date-April 11, 1997 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.findpatent.ru/patent/207/2076759.html.
- M. N. Ohochinsky, S. A. Chirikov. Rocket systems for delivering rescue equipment to emergency zones//Proceedings of the first Utkin Readings. Materials. Vol. 1. St. Petersburg: BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2002. p. 80 — 83.
- L. N. Byzov, M. N. Ohochinsky. Package of application programs ≪CAD of rocket transport systems≫: Textbook. St. Petersburg: BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2005. 116 p.
- A. B. Shirokorad. Encyclopedia of domestic rocket weapons 1918 — 2002/under the general editorship of A. E. Taras. Minsk: Harvest, 2003. 544 p.
- I. V. Merenov. Marine inflatable rescue vehicles. Moscow: Transport, 1980. 191 p.
- G. T. Beregovoy, V. I. Yaropolov, I. I. Baranetsky, etc. Handbook of space flight safety. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1989. 336 p.
- Engineering handbook of space technology. 2nd ed., reprint. and add./Ed. by A. V. Solodov. M.: Voenizdat, 1976. 432 p.
- O. V. Aripova, E. V. Bashkina. Aircraft for emergency cargo delivery to the emergency zone: development of a computer model of movement//Proceedings of the International STC ≪Fifth Utkin Readings≫. SPb: BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2011. P. 133–137.
- P. D. Dyachkova, E. V. Mikhailova. Development of an information system for the delivery of goods to the area of emergency danger//Proceedings of the VI All-Russian Youth NTC ≪Youth. Technic. Space≫. St. Petersburg: BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2014. pp. 106–108.
- D. P. Isachenko, M. N. Ohochinsky, M. V. Tyurin, S. A. Chirikov. Individual jet rescue system//Materials of the IV All-Russian RPC ≪Actual problems of protection and security≫. St. Petersburg: RARAN, NPO SM, 2001. pp. 551 — 553.
- K. A. Afanasyev, A. V. Kozlov, M. N. Ohochinsky, S. A. Chirikov. Scenario of application of the individual jetpack rescue vehicle//International NPC ≪Third Okunev Readings≫. Materials of the reports. Volume 1. St. Petersburg, BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2002. p. 55 — 57.
- A. V. Kozlov, M. N. Ohochinsky. Layout of the individual jetpack rescue vehicle//Materials of the VNTC ≪Problems of design and production of systems and complexes≫. Proceedings of the Tula State University. A series of ≪Problems in mechanical engineering≫. Issue 6 (part 2). Tula: 2003. pp. 218–222.
- M. N. Ohochinsky, A. A. Syatchihin. Jetpacks: a brief overview of the original designs//International STC ≪Fourth Utkin Readings≫. Materials. Vol. 1. St. Petersburg: BSTU ≪Voenmeh≫, 2009. p. 247 — 257.
- The Bell Rocket Belt Jetpack project//Military review. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://topwar.ru/84904‑proekt-reaktivnogo-ranca-bell-rocket-belt.html.
- RS: 50 years of movement to the goal/ed. by V. V. Vetrov. Tula: TulSU Publishing House, 2004. 352 p.