The need for innovative development of Russian enterprises based on balanced changes in production and management is substantiated in this article. The reply of domestic enterprises to the external challenges is based on the innovation activity intensification. However, it is necessary to take into account the dynamics and high speed of the ongoing changes, therefore the speed of enterprises’ reaction depends on the development of the management system, which is the basis for the enterprise functioning and one of the most important parts of its innovation potential. Therefore, to achieve strategic goals, changes should affect not only the technical and technological activities, but also organizational and managerial activities. This creates the necessary conditions for the innovative development of the enterprise
Keywords: strategic innovative development, balanced strategy of innovative development, organizational and managerial innovations
- Safin, R.F., Sokolova, O.N. (2011), “The process of formation of strategy of innovative development of industrial enterprises” Bulletin of Altai state agrarian University, vol.№1(75), pp.109-116.
- Rogozhin, S.V., Rogozhina, T.V. (2016), Organizatsiia i upravlenie [Online], available at: http://www.cfin.ru/management/strategy/ org_n_man.shtml (Accessed 25 March 2016).
- Blinov, A.O., Rudakova, O.S. (2016), Protsessnye innovatsii v sisteme upravleniia razvitiem predpriiatii [Online], available at: http://refdb.ru/look/ 1541638.html. (Accessed 08 July 2017).
- Komarov, V.F., Korsun', K.P. (2011), Problems and methods of implementation of managerial innovations Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", vol. 1. – pp.248-267.
- Kuprin, A.A., Bardulin, E.N. (2010), Formation of the organizational-economic mechanism of adaptability of the system of management of the organization business type Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg University of State Fire Service of EMERCOM of Russia, vol. 4. – pp.44-49.
- Hamel, G. (2009), Management 2.0: new version for the new century Harvard Business Review– Russia, vol.2 – pp. 91-100.
- Hamel, G. (2010), Management 2.0. Empowered Individuals and Empowering Institutions The Wall Street Journal [Online], available at: http://blogs.wsj.com/management/2010/04/20/empowered-individuals-and empowering-institutions/ (Accessed 25 July 2016).
- Appelo, J. (2010), Management 3.0: Leading Agile Developers, Developing Agile Leaders [Kindle Edition] Addison-Wesley Professional; 1 edition [Online], available at: https://www.pearsonhighered.com/program/Appelo-Management-3-0-Leading-Agile-Developers-Developing-Agile-Leaders/PGM25257.html (Accessed 26 June 2016).
- Zainetdinov, R. I. (2009) Modelirovanie svojstv innovacij na osnove jentropijnogo, mul'tifraktal'nogo i vejvletnogo analiza [Modeling of the properties of innovations, basedonentropy, multifractal and wavelet analysis], Innovation management, Moscow, Russian Federation, pp.114-119.
- Lawler, E. (1977), Adaptive experiments: An approach to organizational behavior research //Acad. Manag. Rev. - 557 p.
- Bogart, E.A., Vishniakova, M.V. (2015) The system of controlling as a modern concept of management Vector of sciences. Togliatti State University, vol.1(31). pp.78-86.
- Bogart, E.A., Nosova, V.M. (2014) System controlling-management as an innovation in the management of the industrial organization Vestnik Voronezh State University. Economics and management, vol.1. - pp. 108-119.
- Garipova, G.R. (2010) Methodological aspects of assessing the effectiveness of management innovation Vestnik of Kazan Technological University, vol.1, pp. 324-329.
- Kiseleva, O. N. (2016) Organizatsionno-upravlencheskie innovatsii kak factor razvitiia predpriiatiia [Management innovations as a factor of enterprise development], Saratov, SGTU im. Gagarina Iu.A., 187 p.
- Management innovation: the development of the economy based on knowledge: national report (2008), Association Of Managers, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- Bloom, Nickolas & van Reenen, John (2010), Why Do Management Practices Differ across Firms and Countries? Journal of Economic Perspectives, vol.24, pp. 203-224.
- Bloom, N., Genakos, Ch., Martin, R. and Sadun, R. (2008), Modern management; good for the environment or just hot air? NBER Working Paper Series, Working paper 14394 [Online], available at: http://www.nber.org/papers/w14394 (Accessed 10 November 2015).
- Chechurina, M.N. Razvitie jekonomicheskih sistem na osnove upravlencheskih innovacij: [Economic systems development on the base of managerial innovations] − M.: FGBOUVPO «Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravlenija», 2015.