The article is devoted to the adaptation of the project management constraints model to the specificity of agile approach as well as the identification of criteria for assessing the agile project management effectiveness in enterprises. The pyramid of constraints of agile project management, taking into account the specifics of the agile approach, is presented as a modification of the «Iron Triangle» model. The criteria include metrics that have the greatest correlation with the efficiency of agile project management, namely, customer satisfaction, product development speed, the quality of the iteration results (project), align the budget with actual costs, and scope of delivered value. The criteria and their levels of interrelation are proposed to be used in the development a method for assessing the agile project management effectiveness
Keywords: agile project management, «iron triangle» model, customer satisfaction, project effectiveness criteria
- J. Lewis. Project, Planning, Scheduling & Control, 4E: A Hands-On Guide to Bringing Projects in on Time and on Budget. McGraw-Hill Companies Inc. 2005. 510 p.
- Wideman M. Those Sexy Triangles Again // personal blog. Available at: http://www.maxwideman.com/musings/triangles.htm (accessed: 01.02.2018).
- Kahneman D., Lovallo D. Delusions of success: How to optimism undermines executives’ decisions // Harvard Business Review. no 81. pp. 56-63.
- Marasco J. The Project Pyramid. – Ration Edge. E-zine for the Rational Community // developerWorks. Available at: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/4291-pdf.pdf (accessed 05.02.2018).
- Kuznetsov I.I. Criteria and factors for the success of projects // Ekonomika i predprinimatelstvo [Economics and Entepreneurship], no 6. 2016. pp. 443-447.
- Misra S. Kumar V. Kumar U. Identifying some important success factors in adopting agile software development // Journal of Systems and Software, no 11. 2009. pp. 1869-1890.