The article considers the necessity of changing the educational paradigm by universities as a result of the development of «industry 4.0» concept — the fourth industrial revolution. The article shows the expediency of universities’ transition into the category of «smart enterprises» and transformation into smart-universities. The article describes the main principles of organization of smart-universities, such as the implementation of competence approach to educational process, the usage of methods of project teaching, digitalizing and computerizing of education, realization of individual educational trajectories. The article considers the principle of the formation of professional competences on the basis of communities of teachers, students, scientists. The method of web-portfolio is offered as one of the innovative methods of teaching, based on the formation of an individual educational trajectory
Keywords: fourth industrial revolution, «industry 4.0», smart-university, personnel training, industrial enterprises, portfolio
1. National technology initiative: list of orders of the Russian President in the message to the Federal assembly on 4.12.2014. M., 2014.
2. R. van Kranenburg. The Internet of things. A critique of ambient technology and the all-seeing network of RFID. Amsterdam, 2008. 61 p.
3. V. V. Chekmezov. The sense of the world.. The Internet of things and the next technological revolution. Moscow: Russian research center for Internet of things, 2013. 130 p.
4. A. Colombo, T. Bangemann. Industrial cloud-based cyber-physical systems: The IMC-AESOP Approach. Cham, Springer International Publishing, 2014. 245 p.
5. E. M. Korostishev, M. Olekhnovich. Regulatory mechanisms of the «industry 4.0»//The development of artificial intelligence and smart environments in the future. 2007. No. 6. P. 54-61.
6. «Industry 4.0»: production processes future production management. http://www.up-pro.ru/library/opinion/industriya-4.0.html.
7. K. Nikolaev, S. Abdullayev. Intellectual stroke. In a world of robots remain human and not lose myself. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2016
8. The factory of the future: merging the virtual with the real production management. http://www.up-pro.ru/library/strategy/tendencii/fabrika-realnaya.html.
9. A. A. Barsova. A. L. Galinowski, N. N. Sysoev, V. A. Dukova. Intelligent information-analytical system of support of professional education.//Open education. 2004. No. 5. P. 32-37.
10. N. G. Bagdasar’yan. Professional culture of an engineer: mechanisms of development. Moscow: MGTU n. a. N. Uh. Bauman. 1998.
11. V. M. Kureychik, V. I. Pisarenko/ Synergetic approach in the innovative education//Open education. 2007. No. 3. P. 8-15.
12. Youth unemployment rate in Russia is 5 times higher than among 30-40-year-old. Vedomosti. https://www.vedomosti.ru/management/articles/2015/10/27/614577-bezrabotnih-molodezhi.
13. A. V. Khutorskoy. Determination absemetova content and core competencies as a characteristic of the new approach to the design of educational standards. Competence in education: design experience : SB. nauch. Tr. Moscow : INEK, 2007. P. 12-20.
14. About development of system of continuous professional education in Russia and in Sverdlovsk region. http://saviak.ru/president/obracheniya/profobrazovanie/61-o-razvitii-sistemy-nepreryvnogoprofessionalnogo-obrazovaniya-v-rossii-i-sverdlovskoj-oblast.
15. T. A. Makarchuk, V. F. Minakov, A. V. Artemyev. Mobile learning based on cloud services//Modern problems of science and education. 2013. No. 2. http://www.science-education.ru/108-9066.