This article is devoted to the problem of research the conditions for the formation of optimal algorithms commercial network activity. The methods of solving this problem are based with the help of complex algorithm multichannel queuing systems. Displaying the practical application of a mathematical model and algorithmization as a software framework for existing distribution centers, as well as optimizing activity for the design stage of new ones
Keywords: model, commerce, network structure, the algorithm
1. Retail survey 2015 // Review of the Russian market / Infoline , 2015. 230 p.
2. S.M. Sergeev Mathematical models in management problems riteylerskie networks // Bulletin of the University of Tambov. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences. - 2012. - V. 17. № 2. - p. 666-668.
3. S.M. Sergeev Selecting the innovative marketing strategy of the enterprises on the basis of economic and mathematical modeling // Innovations. - 2013. - № 3 (173) .- p. 116-119.
4. S.M. Sergeev Formation of Cross-business models in terms of innovation // Modern techniques of applied mathematics, control theory and computer technology (PMTUKT 2014). Proceedings of the VII International Conference. - 2014. - p. 414-417.
5. S.M. Sergeev Cross-functional management with stochastic scheduling // Economy and management control systems. - 2013 - v.8. № 2.1. - p. 177-184.
6. S.M. Sergeev Mathematical modeling of the demand generated by the commercial networks // Economy and management control systems. - 2015. - V. 16. №2. - p. 66-74.
7. L.N. Borisoglebskaya, I.A. Mironova, S.M .Sergeev Modeling of business enterprises in the conditions of innovative proposals// Innovations.2013. № 1. p.8.
8. L.N. Borisoglebskaya, I.A. Mironova, S.M .Sergeev Enterprise competitiveness evaluation system taking into account the basic economic indices, inflation background, seasonal trends (light industry example) // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management) .- 2013. - №13. - p. 14-22.
9. S.M. Sergeev Modeling J.I.T. Management Cluster Food Industry // Economy and management control systems. - 2013. - V.8. №2 - p. 62-68.
10. S.M. Sergeev Cross-functional modeling of commercial activity management processes // Proceedings of the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Udmurt State University. - 2012. - №1. - p. 73.
11. L.N. Borisoglebskaya, S.M .Sergeev Simulation of dynamic processes in the network facilities to the self-regulating economic relations // Mathematics and its Applications. - 2011.- №1.- p. 7-14.
12. S.M. Sergeev Mathematical modeling of flow through POS-terminals // Vestnik Tambov University. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences. - 2013. - V.18. №1. - p.227-229.