Already there is an undeniable fact, that an innovation in the modern economy has become synonymous with competitiveness of the enterprise. Financial investments in fundamental and applied research with the corporate sector are growing every year. However, the key problem of introducing innovations into the economy is the complexity of the transformation of scientific ideas into commercial product. To solve this problem, a scientific idea must go through a feasibility study, including definition of targeted economic criteria and assessing the cost of design and manufacture. In this article methods of valuation of innovative products at various stages of design are described and experience of their practical application are showed.
Keywords: technological product innovation, the design stage of innovative products, methods of valuation of innovative products at various stages of design
1. Unified system of design documentation. The stage of development. GOST 2.103-68, adopted by the Committee of standards, measures and measuring devices under Council of Ministers of the USSR in December 1967.
2. The system of development and launch of new products. GOST 15.201-2000
3. Central Bureau of standards on labor at the national research center on the organization of work and production management of the State Committee of the USSR. "The standards of the time to patent research", Moscow - the economy , 1987.
4. Rogova E. M. Venture management: teaching aid/ E. M. Rogova, E. A. Tkachenko, E. A. fiyaksel; GOS. University – higher school of Economics. – M.: Publishing House. the house State. University _ graduate school of Economics, 2011.
5. Buyankin M. I. Development of methods of assessing the value of the intellectual component of an innovative product in the field of information technology. "Innovations and investments" №3,2011 year, p. 92-94
6. Victoria Yatsenko, Dmitriy GIESBRECHT, Yekaterina Dubovitskaya, Tkachenko Marina. "estimating costs of building oil and gas facilities: foreign and Russian experience" Oil and capital No. 05/2014
7. Hall, Jeremy L. «Informing State Economic Development Police in the New Economy: A theoretical foundation and empirical examination of state innovation in the United States». Administration Review; Jull/Aug 2007, pg. 630-645/
8. Rob Atrincon, Adams Nager «The new economy and the future of competitiveness and innovation».Econovic Development Journal/Fall 2014/Volume 13/Number 4, pg. 33-38.
9. Mary Anne M. Gobble. «Regulation Innovation in the New Economy», Research-Technology Management, March – April 2015, pg. 62-64.