The article discusses the theoretical background of creation and transformation of regional innovation systems in the context of applicability of their use in the Russian Federation (including those for specific regions). New principles and methods of designing regional innovation systems, based on an ecosystem approach, taking into account the heterogeneity and multidimensionality of the internal and external environment in which the innovation process takes place in the region, their system complexity. The practical use of research results will improve the pace and quality of innovative development of Russia's regions.
Keywords: regions, regional innovation system, innovation ecosystem, infrastructure, principles and methods of design, performance evaluation
1. VV Glukhov, GF Detter, IL Tukkel Creating the regional innovation system in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation: design and implementation experience // Magazine "Innovations», № 5 (199), 2015.
2. V. Ivanov, N. Koldaeva Russian innovation system: the territorial approach // Journal "Innovation», № 9 - 10, 2000.
3. Zhiharev KL The content and essence of the concept of regional innovation system // Electronic resource URL: http://www.e-rej.ru/Articles/2011/Zhiharev210.pdf (the date of circulation: 08.31.2015).
4. AV Zarkovich Theories of innovative development: the concept of regional innovation systems // Humanitarian research, number 6, 2013. Electronic resource URL: http://human.snauka.ru/2013/06/3404 (the date of circulation: 08.31.2015).
5. Tukkel IL On the problems of management of innovation processes // Scientific and technical statements STU, №4-2 (183) 2013.
6. The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020, approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 08.12.2011 № 2227-P.
7. Strategy of socio-economic development of Siberia until 2020, approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 5, 2010 № 1120-p.
8. Strategy of socio-economic development of the Urals Federal District for the period until 2020, approved. RF Government Decree of October 6, 2011 № 1757-p.
9. Detter GF Development institutions of scientific and innovative potential of the Arctic regions of the Russian Federation and their role in socio-economic development of the region // Journal "Innovation», № 7 (189), 2014.
10. Detter GF The report "The role of regional innovation systems in the comprehensive development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation // Scientific and practical conference" The restructuring of the economy and engineering education: problems and prospects ", St. Petersburg, 27-28.05.2015.
11. International scientific conference "The Arctic Open" Salekhard 2014.
12. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Innovation as a factor for sustainable development in the Arctic // Salekhard, Nov. 2011.
13. VV Ivanov National innovation systems: experience of formation and prospects // Magazine "Innovations», №4, 2002.
14. Katukov DD Maligin VE Smorodinskaya NV The institutional environment of the globalized economy: the development of network interactions // Moscow Institute of Economics, 2012.
15. Rudskoy AI, Tukkel IL On the innovation and technological development areas // Partnership of Civilizations, number 2, 2012.
16. Florida R. Creative Class people who are changing the future = The Rise of The Creative Class and How It's Transforming Work, Leisure, Community and Everyday Life // Classic-XXI, 2005. - 430 p. - ISBN 5-89817-086-3.
17. Mercan B., Goktas D. Components of Innovation Ecosystems: a Cross-Country Study // International Research Journal of Finance and Economics. 2011. №76.
18. Bramwell A. et al. Growing Innovation Ecosystems: University-Industry Knowledge Transfer and Regional Economic Development in Canada // University of Toronto. Final Report. May, 2012.
19. A. Dynkin, Dagaev A. On the threshold of the knowledge economy (world practice scientific and innovative development) // Moscow: IMEMO, 2004.
20. Mishchenko LY Laws and features of formation of regional innovation systems in Russia // European Social Science Journal, 2013, № 12-1 (39). Pp 402-409.
21. EA Divaev Features of formation of regional innovation systems // Management of economic systems: an electronic scientific journal, 2011, № 25, pp 25-29.
22. Maskaykin EP The concept, content and model of regional innovation system // Creative Economy, number 8 (32), 2009.
23. M. Bunchuk National innovation systems: basic concepts and applications // Analytical Center of Scientific and Industrial Policy. Electronic resource URL: http://www.shkr.ru/shkr/analitics/5.rtf, 1999 (the date of circulation: 08.31.2015).
24. Kelly V.Zh. The innovative system. Typology and efficiency // Free Thought, №7, 1997.
25. Dezhina I. Problems of creation of innovation infrastructure in Russia // Moscow: IMEMO, 2004.
26. Detter GF Tukkel IL, Surin AV On the Concept of development of innovation infrastructure in the region // Scientific and technical statements STU, number 121, 2011, pp 55-61.
27. Tukkel IL, Golubev SA, Surin AV, Tsvetkov NA Methods and tools of innovative development of industrial enterprises. ed. IL Tukkel // SPb: BHV-Petersburg, 2013.
28. Stepin VS (ed.) New Encyclopedia of Philosophy// H-C - Thought T-3, 2001.
29. P. Hill Science and art design: design methods, scientific substantiation of making// M .: Mir, 1973. - 263 p.
30. Rozin VM Design as an object of philosophical and methodological research // Problems of Philosophy, number 10, 1984, pp 100 to 112.
31. Surin AV Tukkel IL The concept of innovation proektrovaniya metasystems // Scientific and technical statements STU, Innovation, №3, 2008.
32. Siberian EV Oveshnikova LV Kuzovleva IY Essential-substantial nature of the process of designing a balanced innovation infrastructure // Basic Research, № 10-11, 2013, pp 2514-2518.
33. Meyer B. Agile !: The Good, the Hype and the Ugly// Springer Science & Business Media, 2014.
34. Freeman RE Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach// Boston, 1984.