The aim of this study is to develop innovative tools of strategic analysis of the provisions of the metallurgical industry, promote the adoption of evidence-based decisions in the field of innovation development.
A method for the analysis of innovative strategic position of enterprises in the metallurgical industry, which is based on a matrix evaluation of innovative provisions, depending on the financial condition and the level of innovation capabilities
of the organization, made the proposed testing method on the example of a number of metallurgical enterprises, formulated a set of strategic objectives aimed at increasing the level of innovation development and competitiveness of the industry.
The practical use of the developed method the provisions of the strategic analysis of innovation will ensure the scientific validity of the decisions and flexibility in the management of
innovative development of industrial enterprises.
Based on these results conclusions about the need for the metallurgical industry of unified methods of strategic analysis of the current situation of innovation, the use of which in practice will contribute to achieving long-term competitive
advantages of enterprises and raise the level of innovation activity with a parallel increase in the contribution of industry to the solution of the national problem of Russia’s economic development — increasing GDP and quality of life of the
population of Russia.
Keywords: innovative development, innovative position, strategic analysis, financial condition, the level of innovative features, the metallurgical industry
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 № 1662-p) (in Russian).
- The strategy of development of metallurgical industry of Russia for the period up to 2020 (approved by the order of Russian Industry and Trade of 18 March 2009) (in Russian).
- The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (approved by the Federal Government from 08.12.2011 № 2227-p) (in Russian).
- Aaker D. Strategicheskoe rynochnoe upravlenie: Uchebnik ‘[Strategic Market Management: tutorial].St. Petersburg: Peter, 2007, 496 p. (in Russian).
- Ageeva S.D. Funding innovation: sources of the risks, the interests. ECO [EKO], 2012, no. 5, pp. 4-5 (in Russian).
- Alekseeva A.I., Vasil'ev Ju.V. Kompleksnyj jekonomicheskij analiz hozjajstvennoj dejatel'nosti: uchebnik ‘[Comprehensive economic analysis of economic activity: the textbook]. M .: Finance and Statistics, 2009, 529 p. (in Russian).
- Balabanov I.T. Finansovyj analiz i planirovanie hozjajstvujushhego sub’ekta: uchebnik ‘[Financial analysis and planning of the business entity: textbook]. M .: Finance and Statistics, 2009, 340 p. (in Russian).
- Beljakov S.A. Priorities innovation strategy metallurgical industry. Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transportation business in Russia], 2010, no.5, pp. 35-37. (in Russian).
- Bystrov V.A., Novikov N.I. Innovation - the way to increase the competitiveness of the metallurgical enterprises. Vestnik kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Herald of the Kemerovo State University], 2010, no.1, pp. 47-53. (in Russian).
- Gol'dshtejn G.Ja. Strategicheskij innovacionnyj menedzhment: Uchebnoe posobie. ‘[Strategic Innovation Management: Textbook. Taganrog]. TSURE, 2004, 267 p. (in Russian).
- Efimova O.V. Finansovyj analiz: sovremennyj instrumentarij dlja prinjatija jekonomicheskih reshenij : Uchebnik ‘[Financial analysis: a modern tool for economic decision-making: Textbook]. M .: Omega-L, 2013, 349 p. (in Russian).
- Zubojarov O.R. The economic model of the formation and implementation of innovative development strategy of metallurgical enterprises. Vestnik Kazanskogo tehnologicheskogo universiteta [Herald of Kazan Technological University], 2011, no.22, pp. 306-308. (in Russian).
- Kanke L. A., Koshevaja I.P. Analiz finansovo-hozjajstvennoj dejatel'nosti predprijatija: uchebnoe posobie ‘[Analysis of financial and economic activity of the enterprise: a tutorial]. M .: Publishing House "FORUM" INFRA-M, 2009, 288 p. (in Russian).
- Kovalenko A.A., Jurov A.A. Priorities in enterprise management in the steel industry and the concept of innovation development. Jekonomika. Upravlenie. Pravo [Economy. Management. Right], 2015, no.1, pp 38-41. (in Russian).
- Tukkel’ I. L., Golubev S. A., Surina A. V., Tsvetkova N. A. Metody i instrument upravleniya innovatsionnym razvitiyem promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Methods and tools of innovative development of industrial enterprises]. St.-Petersburg, BHV-Petersburg, 2013, 208 p. (in Russian).
- Orlova E.V. Net assets of the company: size matters. Nalogovyj vestnik [Tax Bulletin], 2008, no.7, pp. 112-124. (in Russian).
- Soldatova Ju.S., Kovrizhin E.A. The strategy of innovative development organization. Nauchnoe obozrenie [Scientific Review], 2012, no.3, pp. 470-473. (in Russian).
- Tis DJ. Dinamicheskie sposobnosti i strategicheskij menedzhment ‘[Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management]. Publishing house: Oxford University Press, 2009, 299 p.
- Shamina L.K. Teoreticheskie aspekty funkcionirovanija innovacionnyh processov ‘[Theoretical aspects of the innovation process]. SPb .: Science, 2008, 85 p. (in Russian).
- Yashin S. N., Koshelev E. V., Makarov S. A. Analiz effektivnosti innovatsionnoy deyadel’nosti: uchebnoye posobiye [Analysis of efficiency of innovative activity: Teaching aid]. St.-Petersburg, BHV-Petersburg, 2012, 288 p. (in Russian).
- Jashin S.N., Soldatova Ju.S. Estimation of stability of innovative development of enterprises. Finansy i kredit [Finances and Credit], 2012, no. 32, pp. 9-17. (in Russian).