The article examines the impact of compulsory education within the framework of pre-acceleration programs on the development of young innovators'
projects . Pre-acceleration programs allow their participants not only to conduct a qualitative study of the scientific idea, but also to make it commercially
successful. It is established that the use of modern methods of training entrepreneurs in the field of high technologies, the use of traditional and distance
learning formats have made it possible to increase the effectiveness of pre-acceleration programs. There is a steady trend towards an increase in the number
of applicants for the Start program from among the grantees of the UMNIK program and, moreover, an increase in the number of supported applications. The
mechanisms of influence on the quality and efficiency of pre-acceleration services of such additional requirements to programs as the study of examples of
successful Russian and foreign projects, the organization of individual consultations with experts, the development of a business model of the project are
considered. As a result of statistical data processing, it was revealed that the passage of the pre-acceleration program in an accredited organization increased
the share of grant recipients of the UMNIK program opening their innovative enterprises, as well as the number and share of grant recipients participating
in the Start program for the purpose of further commercialization of the project
Keywords: pre-acceleration, commercialization of innovative scientific projects, FASIE, the UMNIK program
- The Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises. https://fasie.ru.
- UMNIK program. https://fasie.ru/programs/programma-umnik.
- A. V. Mikitas, A. B. Sorokin, M. A. Tsaturyan et al. Young innovators support program «UMNIK»: cooperation with leading companies//Innovations. 2020. № 5 (259). P. 3-6.
- A. V. Mikitas, Y. G. Mezin. The program «Commercialization» — assistance in the creation or expansion of the production of high-tech products//Innovations. 2019. № 2 (244). P. 106-113.
- M. A. Zhidkova, T. A. Shpilkina. The main problems and prospects for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Russian Federation//Automobile. Road. Infrastructure. 2015. № 2 (4). P. 18.
- V. А. Ponomarev, M. V. Petrov. Features of interaction of corporate accelerators (small innovative enterprises) and start-ups for their development//Voprosy radioelektroniki. 2019. № 1. P. 88-94.
- Federal Law 209-FZ, dated 24 Jul. 2007, «On the Development of Small and Medium-sized Businesses in the Russian Federation». http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_52144.
- Federal Law 127-FZ, dated 23 Aug. 1996, «On Science and State Scientific and Technical Policy». http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_11507.
- Preaccelerator. https://www.iidf.ru/startups/preaccelerator.
- Start program. https://fasie.ru/programs/programma-start.
- S. I. Babina, G. E. Mekush. Small and medium entrepreneurship in the new paradigm of social and economic development of the region//Economics and entrepreneurship. 2016. № 12-2 (77). P. 384-388.
- S. Yu. Abdulova, E. E. Tarasova. Investments in the development of innovative projects//Prospects for the development of the construction complex. Materials of the XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference of the teaching staff, young scientists and students. 2020. P. 479-483.
- A. V. Koltsov, E. V. Lebedev, T. N. Leonova, A. M. Oktyabrsky. System of grant funding of science in Russia: results and efficiency//Innovation and expertise: scientific works. 2013. № 2 (11). P. 200-222.
- Yu. A. Boytsova, O. V. Makashina. Grant support for small business//Current issues of scientific research. Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Research Center «Dialog». 2017. P. 27-29.
- V. V. Okrepilov. Skolkovo: broad opportunities, great prospects//Innovations. 2011. № 6 (152). P. 3-8.
- E. K. Grabovenko. Rights and obligations of the grantee. In the collection: The current state of organizational, economic and legal problems of the development of regional economics//Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the Regional scientific and practical conference. 2018. P. 72-76.