Purpose: the article contains the results of the study of ways to organize a solution to the problem of increasing the innovative activity of industrial
enterprises on the basis of reforming the composition of participants in the system of scientific and technological development.
Methods: when conducting a study based on the developed concept of reforming the system of organization of scientific and technological development
in industry by induction, generalizations were made regarding the peculiarities of the formation of branch centers of competence and the large-scale
restoration of factory science units.
Results: traditional approaches to the organization of the system of scientific and technological development of industry do not allow to ensure high
indicators of innovative activity in the industry. An analysis of the reasons for this situation concluded that the current practice of setting innovation priorities
at the upper level of government, with their subsequent translation to industrial enterprises for practical implementation, should be supplemented by a
counter-flow of demand for research and development results. Only in this case, a sharp increase in innovative activity is possible due to the development of
innovations actually demanded by industrial enterprises with full information about the needs of their customers. In organizing this demand flow, the key
role belongs to industry competence centers and factory science divisions.
Conclusions and relevance: in order to radically solve the problem of increasing innovative activity in industry, it is necessary to restore the lost connection
between the needs of production in innovations and the opportunities provided by the scientific community, but on new grounds, the peculiarities of which
are dictated by the modern state and status of scientific and technical activities
Keywords: scientific and technological development, factory science, industry competence center, consortium, organization, industry
- Science and innovation. https://www.gks.ru/folder/14477.
- Science, technology, innovation. Russia's position among European countries in the field of innovation. Express Info. M.: ISIIEZ HSE, 2018. 2 p.
- Sergey Glazyev: «What happens when officials begin to manage science, can be seen from the failure of Rusnano and Skolkovo». https://www.amic.ru/news/230016.
- K. Mironova. Laboratory work. How do laboratories earn at Russian universities//Kommersant [Businessman] from 10.08.2019.
- MISA infrastructure. https://misis.ru/science/structure/ # tab_3.
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part Two) [Electronic Resource]: Federal Law of 26.01.1996 № 14-FZ (ed. From 27.12.2019, with a change from 28.04.2020). Access from the reference legal system ConsultantPlus.
- L. M. Gokhberg, K. A. Ditkovsky, E. L. Dyachenko et al. Science indicators: 2019: statistical collection; NRU «Higher School of Economics». M.: HSE, 2019. 328 p.
- G. Itskowitz. Trojnaya spiral’: universitety – predpriyatiya – gosudarstvo: innovacii v dejstvii [Triple Spiral: Universities – Enterprises – State: Innovation in Action]/Ed. A. F. Uvarov; trans. English. Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk State Uns Systems and radio electronics, 2010. 237 p.
- I. Dezhina, A. Ponomarev. Promising production technologies: new accents in the development of industry//Forsajt [Forecast]. 2014. T. 8. № 2. P. 16-29.
- Russian technology platforms. List. M.: Ministry of Economic Development, 2019. 71 p.
- O. F. Malashkina. Consortium as a model for managing the development of high-tech companies//Ekonomika i socium: sovremennye modeli razvitiya [Economics and society: modern models of development]. 2020. T. 10. № 1. P. 69-82.
- Site of the company «Scanner». https://www.medscanner.ru/about.
- The development of Rostec and SamMU will accelerate rehabilitation after stroke. https://rostec.ru/news/razrabotka-rostekha-i-samgmu-uskorit-reabilitatsiyu-posle-insulta.
- Engine nacelles and pylons: center of specialization//Voronezhskie kryl'ya [Voronezh wings]. 2017. № 11, November 30.
- A unique center for the development of confectionery products has been opened in Moscow. https://stroi.mos.ru/mobile/news/v-moskve-otkryt-unikalnyi-centr-po-razrabotke-konditerskih-izdelii-sobyanin.
- LLC NTO IRE-Polyus. Fiber lasers and telecommunications equipment. https://www.rusnano.com/projects/portfolio/ire-polus.
- I. A. Razumov, E. V. Rozhkova. Features of modern scientific and production associations//Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship]. 2015. № 7 (60). P. 825-830.
- State Information System of Industry. https://gisp.gov.ru/service-market/org.
- A. N. Zaverkin. The relationship between science and production//Vestnik Krasnoyarskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. P. Astaf'eva [Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University n. a. V. P. Astafiev]. 2011. № 4. P. 301-305.
- A. D. Bobryshev, O. V. Krasnyanskaya, N. L. Pirogov. State and trends of scientific and technological development of Russian industry//Mikroekonomika [Microeconomics].2021. № 1. P. 11-21.