Recently, there has been increased attention in the scientific and practical literature to the military-industrial complex and the topic of conversion.
The purpose of this study is to develop a conversion strategy at enterprises of the military-industrial complex through the use of innovative ecosystem
management technology. The article discusses the problems of conversion policy and practice, ways to accelerate the shift of production strategies towards
products not intended for defense purposes. On the example of one of the large defense enterprises of the Ural region, economic relations are studied in the
prism of the problems of increasing the share of civilian products in the total volume of production. The algorithm of the study was the use of ecosystem
management technology, which allowed us to determine the key areas of the conversion program at the enterprise and find reserves to accelerate the
differentiation of activities.
Keywords: conversion, ecosystem management, innovation ecosystem, military-industrial complex.
- E. V. Popov, V. L. Simonova, I. P. Chelak. Systematization of factors of development of the innovative ecosystem of the enterprise//Voprosy upravlenija [Management issues]. 2021. № 4. P. 151-165. (In Russian.)
- R. N. Anthony, V. Govindarajan. Management Control Systems (10th international edition). New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin, 2000. 784 p.
- V. Zh. Dubrovsky, A. A. Ponomareva. Objectives of the strategy of diversification of production of defense industry enterprises//Human Progress. 2018, Vol. 4. № 5. P. 1-11. (In Russian.)
- P. M. Brovko, G. V. Petruk. Strategic management of the development of enterprises of the defense industry complex using dual technologies of the resource approach// Jekonomicheskie i social'nye peremeny: fakty, tendencii, prognoz [Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast]. 2016. № 3 (45). P. 82-97. (In Russian.)
- A. D. Murukina, L. M. Tipner. Actual problems and monitoring of the implementation of conversion success factors//Voprosy innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Issues of innovative economy]. 2019. Vol. 9. № 1. P. 151-166. (In Russian.)
- V. G. Sheludko. Conversion of enterprises of the military-industrial complex and ways to promote civilian products to the market//Menedzhment social'nyh i jekonomicheskih sistem [Management of social and economic systems]. 2018. № 1. P. 5-12. (In Russian.)
- S. V. Eshtokin. Diffusion of high technologies of the military-industrial complex into the civilian sector of the economy: strategic steps towards import substitution//Voprosy innovacionnoj jekonomiki [Issues of innovative economy]. 2021. Vol. 11. № 1. P. 257-278. (In Russian.)
- D. A. Ustinov, D. K. Shcheglov, V. I. Timofeev, S. A. Chirikov. Current issues in the funding of the measures conversions and diversification of enterprises of the militaryindustrial complex//Innovacii [Innovations]. 2021. № 6. P. 3-8. (In Russian.)
- S. V. Smith, A. V. Misyura, E. V. Kislitsyn. Management of increasing returns is a high-tech business model in the industry: classic and ecosystem effects//Upravlenec [Manager]. 2020. Vol. 11. № 4. P. 43-58. (In Russian.)
- L. I. Tsedilin. Conversion and Commerce: a conversion experience and prospects of development of the defense industry of Russia//Vestnik Instituta jekonomiki Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2021. № 2. P. 84-96. (In Russian.)
- D. K. Shcheglov, S. A. Chirikov, M. S. Ryabokon et al. Experience in conducting interdisciplinary research of the ways of development of civil products in vertically integrated structures of the military-industrial complex//Innovacii [Innovations]. 2021. № 2 (268). P. 30-40. (In Russian.)
- E. V. Popov, V. L. Simonova, I. P. Chelak. Typology of models of regional innovation ecosystems//Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Regional economy: theory and practice]. 2020. Vol. 18. № 7. P. 1336-1356. (In Russian.)
- Message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly dated 01.12.2016. http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?docbody=&firstDoc=1&lastDoc=1&nd=1024 17764. (In Russian.)
- State and municipal orders in UN terminology. https://base.garant.ru/2563049/e88847e78ccd9fdb54482c7fa15982bf.