Statistical analysis of the personnel potential of Russian science, its state, emerging trends is an integral part of the monitoring system for the development of civil science in Russia. Study of the structure of the personnel potential of Russian science, its dynamics, factors of change: the influx of researchers, especially young scientists, into Russian science is today the most pressing problem of the statistical analysis of science. The comprehensive study of the state and development of the human resources potential of Russian science using statistical methodology aimed not only to quantify it, identify proportions, relationships and dependencies, but also to develop, based on its results, specific proposals to overcome the negative proportions that have developed in the human resources potential of Russian science. for 2010-2020 The main results of the study of the personnel potential of science are as follows: the trends towards a decrease in the number of personnel potential in terms of researchers for 2010-2020 have been revealed. on average annually by 224 people or by 0,4%, including for 2015-2020. The decrease in the total number of all researchers with and without a degree was 1,8% (per 6583 people) annually, incl. candidates of sciences by 2,2% (for 1767 people); doctors of sciences — by 2,7% (for 715 people); The age structure of the personnel potential has not changed compared to 2010. The proposed methodology for analyzing the structure of the human resources potential of Russian science can serve as the basis for the development of the author's methodology for quantitatively measuring the cost of human capital at the industry level in relation to the field of science
Keywords: personnel potential; human capital, structure of personnel potential, indices of structural shifts, dynamics indicators.
- The course of socio-economic statistics: textbook for universities/Ed. M. G. Nazarov. M.: Finstatinform, Uniti-Dana, 2000. 771 p. P. 491-501.
- Methodology of statistical research of science. https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/14477.
- L. Yu. Arkhangelskaya, V. N. Prasolov, M. V. Vachrameeva. The Human Capital in the Conditions of Digital Economy (Assessment Problem)//Meta-scientificstudy of artificial intelligence. A volume in Advances in research on Russian business and management. USA: Information Age Publishing, 2021. P. 39-49.
- L. Y. Arkhangelskaya. Statistical Modelling of the Value of Human Capital in an Industry (Methodological Aspects)/E. G. Popkova, B. S. Sergi (eds)//In: Modern Global Economic System: Evolutional Development vs. Revolutionary Leap. ISC 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Vol 198. Springer, Cham, 2021. P. 224-234. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-69415-9_26.
- O. Krasina, I. Kruty. Development of the human capital in the conditions of transition to society of knowledge. http://www.muh.ru/.Docs/niipo/11_2007.htm?user=63ac4b3b895b5ca4a79c841c3f3fd400.
- Yu. A. Korchagin. Russian human capital: Factor of development or degradation? Voronezh: TsIRE, 2005.
- L. Yu. Arkhangelskaya, I. Yu. Glebkova, V. N. Prasolov, T. A. Dolbik-Vorobey. Methodological foundations of the statistical assessment of human capital in a digital economy: monograph. Ch. 4, 5. M.: Russigns, 2020. 284 p.
- L. Nesterov, G. Ashirova. National wealth and human capital/Under the editorship of I. P. Nikolaeva//VE. 2003. № 2. Economic theory. M.: Unity, 2004.
- M. Hyuzlid. How to manage the human capital to realize strategy. SPb.: St. Petersburg, 2012.
- Frascati Manual 2015: Guidelines for Collecting and Reporting Data on Research and Experimental Development, The Measurement of Scientific, Technological and Innovation Activities, OECD Publishing, Paris, 2015.
- Budget Code of the Russian Federation dated July 31, 1998 № 145-the federal law (as amended on November 29, 2021), art. 78. http://pravo.gov.ru.
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part two) dated 08/05/2000 № 117-FL (as amended on 11/29/2021) art. 217.
- Federal Law № 127-FL of August 23, 1996 (as amended on July 2, 2021).
- On Science and State Science and Technology Policy (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 01.09.2021).
- The federal law dated December 29, 2012 № 273-FL «On Education in the Russian Federation» (as amended on December 30, 2021) (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on January 1, 2022), art. 69, 72. http://pravo.gov.ru.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 18, 2015 № 312 «On approval of the Regulations on the Prize of the President of the Russian Federation in the field of science and innovation for young scientists». http://pravo.gov.ru.
- V. P. Zavarukhin, O. A. Solomentseva, M. A. Solopova, T. I. Chinaeva et al. Science, technology and innovation in Russia 2021: brief. stat. sat. M.: IPRAN RAN, 2021. 128 p.
- A. Siegel. Practical Business Statistics/Per. from English. 4th ed. M.: LLC «I. D. Williams», 2017. 1056 p.
- Regional statistics: Textbook/Ed. V. M. Ryabtseva, G.I. Chudilina. M.: MID, 2001. 380 pp.
- Economic theory. The transforming economy//Under the editorship of I. P. Nikolaeva. M.: Unity-Dana, 2004.