The concept of identification of the financial and economic crisis is introduced in relation to scientific and scientific-educational organizations with an emphasis on Russian institutional separations as a sources of an innovations. This crisis is projected into the multidimensional space of financial and economic indexes of the state of the typed institutional isolation of the scientific and educational type of organization. Thus, a prerequisite has been created to ensure the universality of the presentation and comparability of crisis situations, as well as a methodological basis for the use of the technology of predictive identification of the crisis based on mathematical models of the financial and economic potential of the organization
Keywords: scientific and educational sphere, institutional isolation, financial and economic crisis, indexes of organization state, forecasting of crisis dynamics
- V. A. Zolotova. Managerial problems and tasks of forming a program of anti-crisis management innovation in high-tech industrial enterprise in Russia. M.: KnoRus, 2017. 212 p.
- Russian processors «Elbrus» may be unnecessary for market. https://www.ixbt.com/news/2022/01/18/rossijskie-processory-jelbrus-mogut-okazatsja-nenuzhnymi-rynku-.html.
- A. G. Badalova. Risk management concerning production systems: theory, methodology, implementation mechanisms. M.: IC MSTU «Stankin», Janus-K, 2006. 326 p.
- A. Paschuk. Risk handlers. Secret of company: technology of successful business//Secret of company. 2005. № 26. P. 66.
- Anti-crisis management: textbook for technical universities/Edited by E. S. Minaev and V. P. Panagushin. M.: PRIOR, 1998. 432 p.
- V. I. Lapenkov. Methodology for managing of current liquidity of manufacturing enterprise: diss. ... doct. econ. scien. M., 2001. 329 p.
- N. G. Danilochkina, N. V. Cherner. Controlling. M.: Kind word, 2007. 293 p.
- E. Mayer. Controlling as system of thinking and management/Transl. from German. M.: Finance and statistics, 1993. 96 p.
- V. A. Zolotova, O. N. Dmitriev. Formalized conceptual rule to interpret crisis state of organizational and economic separation for micro-level and meso-level//Amazonia Investiga. 2020. Vol. 9. Iss. 25. Р. 327-336.
- V. A. Zolotova. Formation of typology of crisis situations at Russian industrial enterprises//Issues of modern science and practice. 2017. № 2 (64). P. 62-70.
- I. B. Gurkov, V. S. Tubalov. Innovations in Russian industry: creation, diffusion and implementation of new technologies and social practices//World of Russia. Sociology. Ethnology. 2004. № 3. P. 35-44.
- V. A. Zolotova, O. N. Dmitriev. Conceptual interpretation of first and second kinds of errors at management mode selection under conditions of its possible crisis state// Russian Engineering Research. 2018. Vol. 38. Iss. 4 (April). Р. 291-294.
- M. T. Jones. Programming of artificial intelligence in applications. M.: DMK Press, 2004. 311 p.
- K. L. Kulikovsky, D. V. Petrov. Application of artificial neural networks in management decision support systems of industrial enterprises// Bulletin of Samara State Technical University. Series: «Technical Sciences». 2008. № 2 (22). C. 38-42.
- S. Russell, P. Norvig. Artificial intelligence. Modern approach/Translated from English and edited by K. A. Ptitsyn. M.: ID Williams, 2006. 1407 p.
- I. Y. Grishin, R. R. Timirgaleeva, R. A. Skidan, A.M. Ryabov. Database for scientific research «Modeling of processes of innovative development of balneological resort areas»//Bulletin of the Khar’kiv Polytechnic Institute. Series: «Computer Science and Modelling». 2016. № 44 (1216). C. 126-134.
- A. N. Biryukov. Neural network modelling methods for ranking of taxpayers to estimate credit risk//Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2015. № 12 (411). P. 58-66.
- E. S. Pershina, S. V. Daragan. From big data to advanced analytics in tourism industry//Scientific Bulletin of MGIIT. 2018. № 60. P. 60-69.
- V. A. Zolotova, O. N. Dmitriev. Concept to recognize crisis of organizational and institutional separation by Artificial Intelligence System//Amazonia Investiga. 2021. Vol. 10. Iss. 43. Р. 59-71.
- A. V. Kuznetsova, S. I. Samygin, M. V. Rodionov. Artificial intelligence and information security of society. M.: Rusains. 2017. 118 p.
- V. A. Gurova. Ensuring state support for financial rehabilitation of enterprises using artificial intelligence technology//Scientific Bulletin: finance, banks, investments. 2019. № 2 (47). P. 56-64.
- E. V. Butrova. Features of anti-crisis management of the enterprise in the conditions of digitalization//Economics, entrepreneurship and law. 2021. № 11 (3). P. 579-590.
- S. V. Zykov. Crisis management for software development and knowledge transfer. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2016. P. 133.
- S. V. Zykov. Managing software crisis: a smart way to enterprise agility. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2018. P. 153.
- O. N. Dmitriev, A. I. Kanashchenkov, S. H. Ekshembiev, E. S. Minaev. Organization of self-government concerning financial and economic potential of corporate structure. M.: Kind Word. 2004. 456 p.
- S. D. Bodrunov, O. N. Dmitriev, P. V. Ershevich et al. Research of supply operations. SPb.: Aerospace Equipment, 2004. 520 p.
- O. N. Dmitriev. Strategic problems and directions of progressivist sanitization of managing systems of high-tech complex of Russia//Microeconomics. 2017. № 6. P. 5-24.
- S. D. Bodrunov, O. N. Dmitriev, Yu. A. Koval’kov. Structural assessment of consequences of implementation of management decisions in relation to enterprise.M.: Gnome and D, 2003. 116 p.