The territorial features of socio-economic development, the relationship between innovation activity and the human resources potential of the regions are discussed. Current trends in the training of highly qualified specialists that contribute to improving the quality of life and securing the population in the traditional territories of residence for a number of subjects of the Russian Federation and federal districts are discussed. A comparison of the scientific level and educational process, innovation and business activity in the regions of the Russian Federation is made. The increase in regional disparities as a result of the growing contradictions between aggressive civilizational concentration and differentiated social comfort is discussed
Keywords: socio-economic development, innovation process, territorial features, federal districts, imbalances, higher education, resources, migration
- S. D. Bodrunov, J. K. Gelbraith. The New Industrial Revolution and Inequality Issues. M.: REU n. a. G. V. Plekhanov, 2017. P. 143.
- K. Schwab. Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. M.: Eksmo, 2018 . P. 320.
- E. A. Gorin. Resource potential of socio-economic development of the region. Innovative directions in science, technology, education. Part 2. Smolensk: LLC «Novalenso», 2016. P. 126-129.
- Radika Desai. Geopolitical Economy: After American Hegemony, Globalization and Empire. M.: INIR n. a. S. Yu. Witte, Centercatalog, 2020. P. 328.
- S. D. Bodrunov. Noonomics. M.: Cultural revolution, 2018. P. 177.
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2019: stat. sb. M.: Rosstat, 2019. P. 1204.
- Science. Technology. Innovations-2020: a short statistical compendium. M.: NRU HSE, 2020. P. 88.
- State economic policy and economic doctrine of Russia: towards a smart and moral economy. In 5 volumes. Vol. 3. M.: Publishing House «Scientific Expert», 2008. P. 1899.
- A. N. Maksimov, D. P. Sosnin. Analysis of the long-term prospects for the development of the urban environment in Russian settlements and its adaptation to the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic//Monitoring of the economic situation in Russia. Trends and challenges of socio-economic development. 2020. № 20 (122). P. 28-35.