The trend to transform great number of different types of commercial activities to the Internet platform takes place in a competitive environment. Moreover there is a task to optimize economic indicators using modern methods of digital economy. The cross-system modeling of one the most important business tools — sales funnel — is proposed in the article. The digitalization makes it possible to plan some activities based on leading indicators. This operation is based on a real-time interaction with the Internet statistics tools, monitoring dynamics of information about consumers’ preferences and their intentions and accounting of the transactions at all stages of the business process. Different methods in developing the mathematical model were used. There are some of these methods: queuing theory, differential equation, a logical representation with reference to the rates such as KPI, CPR, CR and etc. As a result there is presented a digital counterpart that reflects the process and its transformation into conversion funnel. The computerized modeling of dynamics of a commercial process was carried out
Keywords: mathematical modeling, digital interaction, consumers, market
- S. M. Sergeev. On the issue of modeling market strategies with incomplete information//Modern methods of applied mathematics, control theory and computer technologies (PMTUKT-2015) proceedings Of the VIII International conference. 2015. P. 326-328.
- S. M. Sergeev. Cross-systems method of approach to energy economy higher educational institutions/Compiling editor E. Sibirskaya//In: Economics. Society: Selected Papers of the International Scientific School «Paradigma» (Summer-2015, Varna, Bulgaria ). Yelm, WA, USA, 2015. P. 38-41.
- A. A. Kurochkina, O. V. Lukina, S. M. Sergeev. Planning of resource loading of the most visited megalopolises of the world//Science and business: ways of development. 2018. № 3 (81). P. 123-127.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Model of assessment of the degree of interest in business interaction with the university//Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2018. Vol. 12. № 8. P. 2423-2448.
- S. M. Sergeev. Expansion of DEA methodology on the multimodal conception for the 3PL/Editor in chief O. Ja. Kravets//In: Modern informatization problems in simulation and social technologies Proceedings of the XXIII-th International Open Science Conference. 2018. P. 169-176.
- S. M. Sergeev, T. I. Sidnenko, D. B. Sidnenko. Distribution centers for agriculture, their modeling//In: International Scientific School «Paradigma» Summer-2016 Selected Papers. Yelm, WA, USA, 2016. P. 92-97.
- O. Iliashenko, S. Krasnov, S. Sergeev. Calculation of high-rise construction limitations for non-resident housing fund in megacities//In: E3S Web of Conferences Сер. «High-Rise Construction 2017, HRC 2017». 2018. P. 03006.
- A. A. Kurochkina, S. M. Sergeev. Socio-economic modeling of resource loading of megalopolises//Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta. 2018. № 4 (112). P. 98-105.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Cross-functional modeling of interaction processes of commercial networks//Innovations. 2016. № 11 (217). P. 111-116.
- S. M. Sergeev. Identification of the starting parameters of the diffusion process of changing the volume of commodity flows in the commercial network//Economics and management of management systems. 2015. Vol. 15. № 1-1. P. 174-183.
- S. M. Sergeev. Solving the problem of network interaction when taking into account resource constraints//Economics and management of management systems. 2016. Vol. 20. № 2-2. P. 291-297.
- S. M. Sergeyev. Antagonistic differential games in problems of modeling commercial networks//Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: «Natural and technical Sciences». 2012. Vol. 17. № 3. P. 872-874.