The main driver of rural development is human capital, which provides a more complete use of local natural resources, through the implementation of entrepreneurial and economic abilities and skills of rural residents. Agriculture is the basic industry of most rural areas, and the level of its development primarily affects the well-being of rural residents. In recent years, rural areas have been experiencing increasing disparities and uneven development, which leads to a narrowing of the economic space and an outflow of the active part of the population to cities.
The typification of rural space depending on the remoteness of the regional center and large cities most clearly characterizes the emerging trends and patterns of functioning of rural territories, and allows you to determine which forms of entrepreneurship and management prevail depending on the remoteness of the center.
High-intensity agriculture through the use of economies of scale and modern technologies has accelerated the displacement of labor resources from the production sector, increasing unemployment in rural areas. When the market is saturated with food, competition in the food market increases, which leads to the bankruptcy of agricultural producers with the worst rental conditions, which also creates additional tension and unemployment.
In these conditions, a certain stabilizing social role in rural areas is played by small forms of management: personal subsidiary farms (PSF), individual farms (IF) population and K(F)X. In this regard, an important task is to identify the problems of their devel-opment, determining the conditions under which some of them can become competitive producers in the local food market
Keywords: organisations agricoles, compression de l'espace, entrepreneuriat, croissance économique, typage, territoires ruraux
- I. N. Merenkova. Sustainable development of rural territories: theory, methodology, practice: dissertation ... doctors of economic sciences, 08.00.05. Voronezh, 2011 .
366 p. http://www.dslib.net/economika-xoziajstva/ustojchivoe-razvitie-selskih-territorij-teorija-metodologija-praktika.html.
- A. I. Kostyaev. Conceptual approaches to the development of rural territories taking into account European experience//Agricultural Science of the Euro-North-East. 2018. Vol. 67. № 6. P. 141-148.
- A. N. Tarasov, N. I. Antonova, I. Yu. Soldatova et al. Typologization of rural territories based on economic diversification: monography. Rostov-n/D: FSBI VNIIEiN, AzovPrint Publishing House, 2016. 140 p.
- A. I. Kostyaev, T. V. Yurchenko, O. M. Kotlyarov, A. G. Nikonov. Methodology for the study of the problems of depressive territories of municipal areas. St. Petersburg-Pushkin: Publishing House of SZNIESKH, 2011. 75 p.
- T. G. Nefedova. Spatial contrasts of the countryside//Domestic notes. 2012. № 6. http://www.intelros.ru/readroom/otechestvennye-zapiski/o6-2012/18342-prostranstvennyekontrasty-selskoy-mestnosti.html.
- A. I. Alekseev. Man and nature in the development of rural Non-Chernozem region//Regional Studies. 2014. № 4. P. 81-87. http://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2015/0655/analit01.php#_ftn1.
- V. N. Ukrainian. The theory of polarized development: first steps//Regional Studies. 2017. Vol. 4. № 5. P. 92-99.
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2019: Stat. Sat. M.: Rosstat, 2019. 1204 s.
- Database of Rosstat EMISS. https://fedstat.ru.
- A. A. Dibirov. The role of investment in agriculture in the development of rural territories//Innovations. 2019. № 9 (251). S. 89-97.
- Results of the All-Russian Agricultural Census of 2006 (in 9 volumes). Vol. 3. Land resources and their use. http://www.gks.ru/news/perepis2006/totals-osn.htm.
- The results of the All-Russian Agricultural Census 2016 (in 8 volumes). Vol. 3. Land resources and their use. http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/business/sx/vsxp2016/VSXP_2016_T_3_web.pdf.
- V. V. Ryzhkov. Report of the head of the administration of the municipality of Volosovsky Municipal District of the Leningrad Region «On the achieved values of indicators for assessing the effectiveness of the local government of the municipal district for 2019 and their planned values for a three-year period». http://xn--80adayfbdgycbagzjc.xn--p1ai/documents/doklad-glavy-administratsii.
- Indicators of socio-economic development of the municipality of Boksitogorsk municipal district. https://adm.boksitogorsk.ru/region/ser/pokazateli.php.
- Indicators of socio-economic development of the municipality Volosovsky municipal district. http://volosovsky district.rf/pokazateli-sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo-razvitiyamunitsipalnogo-obrazovaniya-volosovskiy-munitsipalnyiy-rayon.
16. Statistics site. https://petrostat.gks.ru.