The main issue of the article is economic substantiation of startups selection into corporate accelerator with the help of the proposed methodology. The majority of existing approaches is mainly based on qualitative indicators. We try to identify the key aspects of quantitative analysis and to estimate startup input into corporation development
Keywords: corporate accelerator, startup, open innovations, company’s value, value-based management, business-process optimization
- V. E. Beshentsev, K. S. Plis. Business-incubators and business-accelerators as a mechanism for supporting development of innovations in Russia. Nedelya nauki SPBPU [The week of science in SPBPU]. 2015. P. 526-528. (In Russian.)
- V. I. Naydenkov. Business-incubator and business-accelerator as elements of infrastructure for small business development: comparative characteristics and operational problems//Vestnik SGSEU [Journal of Saratov State Socio-Economic University]. 2018. № 2 (71). P. 96-99. (In Russian.)
- D. M. Pivovarova, A. A. Kryukova. Accelerators in innovative business//European Science. 2015. № 6 (7). P. 18-21. (In Russian.)
- Accelerator «Startup Lab». https://startup-lab.ru . (In Russian.)
- Corporate Accelerator of «Severstal». https://severstal.sk.ru. (In Russian.)
- Corporate Accelerator of «Sberbank». https://sberbank.iidf.ru. (In Russian.)
- Corporate Accelerator «GenerationS». https://generation-startup.ru. (In Russian.)
- Accelerator «Foundation for the Development of Internet Initiatives». https://corporate.iidf.ru. (In Russian.)
- Ya. Rozhdestvenskaya. ABC for venture: how to choose the right startups for investment. Forbes (Russia), 2018. https://www.forbes.ru/finansy-i-investicii/366717-azbukadlya-venchura-kak-pravilno-vybirat-startapy-dlya-investiciy. (In Russian.)
- E. A. Spiridonova. Business Valuation. M.: Edition Urait, 2020. 317 p. (In Russian.)
- E. A. Spiridonova. Management of Innovations. M.: Edition Urait, 2020. 298 p. (In Russian.)
- E. L. Kulinskaya, R. R. Mamleeva, L. Yu. Urazaeva. Scenario method for evaluating investment projects//E-SCIO. 2019. № 12 (39). P. 392-402. (In Russian.)
- W. F. Sharp. Capital asset prices: a theory of market equilibrium under conditions of risk//The Journal of Finance. 1964. Vol. 19. Issue 3. P. 425-442.
- Rusbonds.ru. https://www.rusbonds.ru.
- Damodaran.com. http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury. https://home.treasury.gov