The paper presents a new approach to the consideration of the digital supply chain in the context of the transition to a new technological structure within the framework of the Industry 4.0 concept. The types of supply chains, the place and role of life cycle models of the innovation process in an intelligent digital supply chain are considered. A model of a digital supply chain is proposed as a network representation of an intelligent digital supply chain
Keywords: Industry 4.0, Kondratiev’s theory of long waves, innovation process life cycle model, intelligent supply chain, digital supply chain, traditional supply chain, new technology way
- F. Emami-Langroodi. Schumpeter’s Theory of Economic Development: A Study of the Creative Destruction and Entrepreneurship Effects on the Economic Growth (June 21, 2017). https://ssrn.com/abstract=31537442.
- S. Yu. Glazyev. The theory of long-term technical and economic development. M.: VlaDar, 1993.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Targets for the development of industrial technology and innovation. World Economic Forum, 2019.
- L. Ye. Grinin, A. V. Korotaev. Global crisis in retrospect. A brief history of booms and crises: from Lycurgus to Alan Greenspan. 2nd ed. M .: Librocom, 2012 . 336 p.
- L. Grinin, A. Korotayev, A. Tausch. Kondratieff Waves and Technological Revolutions, 2016.
- D. Šmihula. The waves of the technological innovations of the modern age and the present crisis as the end of the wave of the informational technological revolution. Bratislava: Studia politica Slovaca, 2009. P. 32-47.
- R. Roy. Rothwell Towards the Fifth-generation Innovation Process. Emerald and International Marketing Review United Kingdom, 1994.
- R. Roy. Rothwell and Mark Dodgson The Handbook of Industrial Innovation. Edward Elgar United Kingdom, 1994.
- P. Maresova, I. Soukal L. Svobodova, M. Hedvicakova et al. Consequences of Industry 4.0 in Business and Economics//Economies, 6 (46), 2018. P.342-356.
- A. C. Pereira, F. Romero. A review of the meanings and the implications of the Industry 4.0 concept. Procedia Manufacturing, 2017.
- K. Witkowski. Internet of Things, Big Data, Industry 4.0 — Innovative Solutions in Logistics and Supply Chains Management. Procedia Engineering, 2017. P. 763-69.
- S. Ellis, J. Hojlo. Leveraging an Intelligent Digital Supply Chain. IDC Design to Operate, 2019.
- Report from Deloitte research center. Delloitte and MAPI Smart factory study, 2019. http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/../2019-deloitte-and-mapi-smart-factory-studycapturing-value-along-the-digital-journey.html.
- The smart factory Responsive, adaptive, connected manufacturing. A Deloitte series on Industry 4.0, digital manufacturing enterprises, and digital supply networks. http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/../smart-factory-connected-manufacturing.html.