The aim of the study was to plan the implementation of a unified software package for data processing in the Territorial Fund for Compulsory Medical Insurance of the Leningrad Region. The study provided a comprehensive analysis of the existing information systems of the fund and the work processes of employees. The main problems to be solved were the fragmentation of information systems in the territorial fund, the large time spent on obtaining information, a large number of employees engaged in obtaining information from various sources, incomplete automation of data processing, incomplete compliance with national projects of the Russian Federation. The work processes to be digitalized were revealed, specific measures for the implementation of the project were defined, an assessment of labor costs was carried out, the dates for the implementation of activities, financing needs were indicated, investment attractiveness was calculated, and a forecast of possible risks was given. The functions and tasks of the software package were defined: conducting inter-territorial accounts, conducting territorial accounts, expert activities, planning and monitoring the implementation of the territorial compulsory medical insurance program, information support of insured persons. The project has a practical orientation, its content is fully consistent with the regulatory documentation in force in the Russian Federation. To date, the Territory Fund for Compulsory Medical Insurance of the Leningrad Region has launched the implementation of the project activities. The implementation of such projects is important both at the level of the Leningrad Region and other regions of the Russian Federation
Keywords: healthcare, information platform, territorial compulsory health insurance fund, digitalization of healthcare
- A. O. Gomaleev. Creating mechanisms for the interaction of medical organizations on the basis of a unified state information system in the field of healthcare (EGISP)// Journal of Economy and Business. 2017. Vol.5-1. P. 79-84.
- O. E. Karpov, S. A. Subbotin, D. V. Shishkanov, M. N. Zamyatin. Digital healthcare. Necessity and background//Doctor and information technology. 2017. № 3. P. 5-22.
- N. G. Kurakova, A. N. Petrov, I. M. Son. Approaches to the design of integrated scientific and technological programs and projects//Innovations. 2017. № 9. P. 39-47. https://maginnov.ru/en/zhurnal/arhiv/2017/innovacii-n9-2017/podhody-k-proektirovaniyu-kompleksnyh-nauchno-tehnologicheskih-programm-i-proektov.
- V. A. Lipatov, I. G. Kaitsev, D. A. Severinov. On the problems of implementing IT systems in practical healthcare//Bulletin of Siberian medicine. 2018. № 17 (1). P. 177-190.
- The official site of the operator of the unified registry of Russian programs for electronic computers and databases on the Internet. https://reestr.minsvyaz.ru/search/?how=d&q=foms&where=reestr.
- Passport of the national project «Healthcare» (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects, minutes of December 24, 2018 № 16). http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_319209.
- Passport of the national program «Digital Economy of the Russian Federation» (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects on December 24, 2018 № 16). https://base.garant.ru/72190282.
- Order of the Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund dated February 28, 2019 № 36 «On approval of the Procedure for organizing and monitoring the volumes, terms, quality and conditions of providing medical assistance for compulsory medical insurance». https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/72171640.
- Order of the FFOMS dated 04.04.2011 № 79 (as amended on 01/15/2020) «On the approval of the General principles for the construction and functioning of information systems and the procedure for information interaction in the field of compulsory health insurance». http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_113397.
- N. A. Stefanova, I. V. Andronova. Problems of digitalization of the healthcare sector: Russian and foreign experience//Bulletin of Samara University. Economics and Management. 2018. № 3. Vol. 9. S. 31-35.
- Medical insurance organizations and medical organizations. FFOMS. http://ffoms.ru/system-oms/registry.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 9, 2017 № 203 «On the Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030». https://base.garant.ru/71670570.
- Federal Law of November 29, 2010 № 326-FZ (as amended on July 26, 2019) «On Compulsory Health Insurance in the Russian Federation». http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_107289.
- A. Yu. Khmelenko, T. G. Maksimova. System analysis and optimization of business processes in a private medical clinic//Economics. Right. Innovation 2019. № 2. P. 37-41.
- Report on the WHO Symposium on the Future of Digital Health Systems in the European Region, Copenhagen, Denmark, 6-8 February 2019. Copenhagen: WHO Regional O ce for Europe; 2019. License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO. https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/329032/9789289059992-eng.pdf.
- D. Verzilin, E. Gorovykh, T. Maximova, I. Sokolova, I. Gokinaeva. Information technologies for public policy measures adjustments in the social sphere and environmental protection (2018)//Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 – Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth. https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/information-technologies-for-publicpolicy-measures-adjustments-in-the-social-sphere-and-environmental-protection.