The article considers the necessity and possibility of evaluating economic efficiency at the final stages of prospecting and fundamental work in the field of developing technologies for a new world order. To use the new knowledge and new principles in various fields of activity, it is proposed to evaluate the criteria for technical and technological efficiency of the new development and other indicators necessary for calculating its economic efficiency and on this basis to determine the contribution and subsequent remuneration of all participants in the implementation of the integral innovation and investment project
Keywords: criteria of technical and technological efficiency, methodology and software packages for determining R&D effectiveness, remuneration from profit, taking into account the contribution to the result to all participants of the innovation and investment project
- Assessment of the effectiveness of scientific research. https://www.poisk-ru.ru.
- V. V. Ivanov, G. G. Malinetskiy. Great challenges of the 21st century//Innovation. № 2 (256). 2020. P. 3-13.
- S. D. Bodrunov. General Theory of Noonomy, Moscow–St. Petersburg–London, 2019. 502 p.
- B. V. Drozdov. Directions for the development of certain industries in the framework of the new industrialization of Russia Yearbook «Greater Eurasia: Development, Security, Cooperation». Issue 1. Part 1. M.: RAS, 2018. P. 406-412.
- Methodological recommendations for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects and their selection for financing. First edition (based on the UNIDO methodology with consideration of software packages used in evaluating investment projects). M., 1994.
- Methodological recommendations for assessing the effectiveness of investment projects and their selection for financing. Second edition. M., 1999.
- A. M. Margolin. Economic appraisal of investment projects. M.: Economics, 2018. 334 p.
- A. V. Putilov, Yu. V. Chernyakhovskaya. Technology Commercialization and Industrial Innovation. M.: NRNU MEPhI, 2014. 388 p.