Innovations in the nuclear industry are inextricably linked to economic evaluations of new engineering solutions. To improve the economic literacy of students of engineering areas of training at NRNU MEPhI, an innovative course on the economics of digital design and engineering in the nuclear industry has been implemented since 2016. The structure of the interdisciplinary course is modular, which makes it possible to involve in the teaching activity specialists who are most competent in the respective areas of training. To increase the involvement of students, a software and hardware complex has been developed, which provides through the wi-fi classroom system a permanent online contact of the teacher with students. During the lectures, students respond in real time through their gadgets (smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.) to 5 questions on the materials of each specific lecture, and during the workshops – solve about a dozen problems in the explanations of the teacher also through gadgets. This at the end of each lesson allows the teacher on his laptop not only to have a list of responses of each student to the second, but also to adjust the subsequent sessions to the understanding of certain aspects of the course. The work of students in the network allowed even as a creative task to develop a technological package «Nuclear technology-2035», showing a promising vision of the development of the domestic nuclear industry. In 2016-2020, more than 1400 students of various engineering specialties were trained. Statistical processing of the results of the control of the educational process allows us to make preliminary conclusions about the abilities (giftedness) of students to certain activities described, including in the course materials. Software and hardware complex can be used for other educational programs, which, depending on the subject area of study allows you to form a kind of «digital portrait» of each student
Keywords: innovative training, students 'abilities, nuclear energy, digital design, real-time control, assessment of students' creative abilities
- V. V. Ivanov, A. V. Putilov. Digital future: the next step in the development of nuclear power technologies//Energy policy. 2017. Issue 3. P. 31-42.
- A. V. Putilov, M. N. Strykhanov, G. V. Tikhomirov. Training for developing nuclear power//University news. Nuclear power. 2019. № 2. P. 208-218.
- A. V. Putilov. Development of technologies and training for the digital economy in energy//Energy policy. 2017. Issue 5. P. 58-65.
- N. A. Ilina, A. V. Putilov, I. A. Baranova. Personnel support of knowledge management in the innovative economy//Innovations. 2016. № 10. P. 2-6.
- N. A. Ilina, A. V. Putilov. Analysis of formation, current state and prospects of development of the main participants of the world innovative nuclear market//Innovations. 2012. № 9. P. 10-15.
- A. V. Putilov, A. G. Vorobyov, M. N. Strikhanov. Innovative activity in the nuclear industry. Book 1. «Basic principles of innovation policy». M.: publishing house «Ore and metals», 2010. 184 p.
- I. A. Baranova, A. V. Putilov. Investment in human capital-revolution in financing education//Journal of Modern Competition. 2016. Vol. 10. № 4. P. 90-98.
- A. V. Putilov, A. V. Kryanev, D. E. Sliva. Forecasting the development of economic fronts using statistical methods//Bulletin of the National research nuclear University «MEPhI». 2017. Vol. 6. № 3. P. 245-250.
- A. V. Putilov. Engineering economy-the way of development of entrepreneurship in engineering//Engineering education. 2011. Issue 7. P. 58-67.
- A. V. Putilov, O. V. Nagornov, I. N. Matitsin, O. A. Moiseeva. Formation of digital competencies for research and educational activities of postgraduates//Engineering education. 2018. Issue 24. P. 109-117.
- A. V. Putilov, A. G. Vorobyov, M. V. Bugaenko. Strategy and practice of handling radioactive waste and their geological burial//Gorny Zhurnal. 2015. № 10. P. 6-10.
- A. V. Putilov, A. G. Vorobyov, D. V. Timokhin, M. Yu. Razorenov. Use of the «economic cross» method in calculating the need for nuclear fuel for the development of nuclear power//non-Ferrous metals. 2013. № 9. P. 18-26.
- O. P. Nedospasova, A. V. Putilov. Modeling and optimization of corporate co-financing strategies for educational activities//Economics in industry. 2013. № 4. P. 40-48.
- A. V. Putilov, V. N. Chervyakov, A. G. Khachaturov, I. A. Baranova. Prospects of personnel support for knowledge management in the innovative economy//All-Russian scientific and practical conference «Challenges and opportunities of financial support for stable economic growth». Collection of scientific papers. Vol. 2. Sevastopol, September 13-16, 2017. P. 300-307.
- A. V. Putilov, I. A. Zykin, M. N. Khusniyarov. Improving the economic practice of implementing energy service contracts on the territory of Russia//Economics in industry. 2013. № 3. P. 16-21.
- A. V. Putilov, V. N. Chervyakov, I. N. Matitsin. Digital technologies of forecasting and planning of nuclear power development//Energy policy. 2018. Issue 5. P. 87-98.
- V. A. Sidorenko. On the strategy of nuclear power in Russia until 2050//Rosenergoatom. 2012. № 6. P. 9-18.
- A. V. Putilov, I. L. Bykovnikov, D. A. Vorobiev. Methods of technological marketing in the analysis of the effectiveness of technological platforms in the field of energy// Innovation. 2011. № 2 (148). P. 82-90.
- E. A. Abramova, A. Yu. Apokin, D. R. Belousov et al. The Future of Russia: macroeconomic scenarios in a global context//Foresight. 2013. Vol. 7. № 2. P. 6-25.
- M. V. Koptelov, A. I. Guseva. Features of risk determination in investment projects of NPP construction//Atomic energy. 2013. Vol. 115. Issue 3. P. 170-176.