Currently, the market for educational services around the world is developing under the influence of innovative technological and organizational solutions. The modern concept of education, taking into account the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standards (GEF), is aimed at the student being able to choose a number of disciplines based on their own preferences. Since using standard methods it is not possible to predict which subjects interest each particular student, it is necessary to use digital technology to process the information provided by sites by aggregators and search portals. This information reflects statistical data on the degree of interest of the applicant in a particular area of professional training. Based on these probabilistic characteristics, it becomes possible to build a matrix of consumer preferences, considering the student as a consumer of educational services. The article is dedicated to solving these problems on the basis of digital technologies using stochastic optimization methods, the mathematical theory of finding solutions in the face of uncertainty, and computer modeling
Keywords: educational services market, mathematical modeling, digital technologies
- Passport of the national project «Education» (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects under the President of the Russian Federation, protocol № 16 dated December 24, 2018. http://www.consultant.ru
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev, Ya. O. Lebedeva. Modeling the sustainability of institutional investors based on the use of HYIP-project assessment methodology// Innovations. 2018. № 1. P. 95-100.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, E. N. Provotorova, S. M. Sergeev. Promotion based on digital interaction algorithm//International Scientific Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering», MIP: Engineering-2019. 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 042032.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, V. V. Provotorov, S. M. Sergeev, E. S. Kosinov. Mathematical aspects of optimal control transference processes in spatial networks//International Scientific Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering», MIP: Engineering-2019. 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 042025.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, E. N. Provotorova, S. M. Sergeev, A. P. Khudyakov. Automated storage and retrieval system for Industry 4.0 concept//International Scientific Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering», MIP: Engineering-2019. 2019 IOPConf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 032036.
- S. Sergeev, L. Borisoglebskaya, O. Pilipenko. Economically Optimal Digital Solutions to Manage Integrated Network Flows//Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific conference on New Industrialization: Global, national, regional dimension (SICNI 2018). Р. 416-421.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Model of assessment of the degree of interest in business interaction with the university//Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2018. Vol. 12. № 8. P. 2423-2448.
- S. M. Sergeev. Expansion of DEA methodology on the multimodal conception for the 3PL/ Editor in chief O. Ja. Kravets//In: Modern informatization problems in simulation and social technologies Proceedings of the XXIII-th International Open Science Conference. 2018. P. 169-176.