The article reveals the co-evolutionary transformation of the business model in the transition to industry 4.0. The conceptual model of the region ecosystem formation on the basis of digital convergence of technologies, services and competencies is presented. New opportunities for building a competitive, convergent ecosystem of the region, which arise on the basis of industrial symbiosis, convergence of services and reengineering of value chains, are revealed
Keywords: digitalization, region, value chains, ecosystems, services, industry 4.0
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2017 №1632-R (on approval of the program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation").
- Big data is needed to manage public projects / Analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation. Nov 20, 2018 - http://ac.gov.ru/events/019422.html [accessed 27.11.2018].
- Glinsky.V., Serga L. K. The Chances and risks of the Russian statistics in terms of the development of the digital economy / Statistics in the digital economy: education and the use of materials of international scientific-practical conference.- SPb., 2018.- P. 44-46.
- Dvas G. V. Modernization of the system of statistical observation in terms of the development of the digital economy // Finance and business. - 2018. – Vol. 14.- № 2.- P. 68-74.
- Dyatlov S.A. Information imperative and global crisis of market civilization / Economic theory at the threshold of the XXI century. 3: Economic civilization and scientific economy. Collective monograph on the results of the International scientific conference.- M., 2000.- P. 243-271.
- Dyatlov S.A. Network effects in the digital economy // Economics and management: problems, solutions.- 2018.- Vol. 8.- № 5.- P. 22-28.
- Eliseeva I.I. Fundamental principles of statistics are relevant for the development of the digital economy / Statistics in the digital economy: training and use of materials of scientific and practical international conference.- SPb., 2018.- P. 16-18.
- Efimova M. R., Dolgikh E. A. Digital economy: the role of statistics in Industry 4.0 / Statistics in the digital economy: training and use of materials of scientific and practical international conference.- SPb., 2018.- P. 114-117.
- International standard for integrated reporting [Electronic resource]/ http://integratedreporting.org/wpcontent/uploads/2015/03/13-12-08-The-international-ir-framework.docx_en-US_ru-RU.pdf.
- Plekhanov D. A. Big data and official statistics: review of international practice of introduction of new data sources // Voprosy statistiki.- 2017.- № 1. Р. 49-60.
- Piatetski-Shapiro G. Data mining, and information overload // Introductory article to the book: data Analysis and processes / A. A. Barsegyan, M. S. Kupriyanov, I.I. Kholod, M. D. Tess, S. I. Elizarov; 3rd ed. Rev. and additional SPb.: BHV-Petersburg 2009,. 512 p.
- Silen D., And Masman., Ali M. Science data Science and big data. Python and data science. – SPb.: 2017 Peter, - 336 p.
- Trofimov.V.V., Trofimova L.A. Big data of the national statistical system in the concept of digital economy / Statistics in the digital economy: training and use of materials of scientific and practical international conference.- SPb., 2018.- P. 14-16.
- Phillips T. Data-based Management. How to interpret figures and make quality decisions in business. - M.: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2017.- 275 Р.